Things I Like

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jalapeno flavored Pringles. I wish I could say that I loved them, but broken chips in a Pringles can ****s everything up and ends up pissing me off.

I like the pizza flavored ones. I remember introducing them to the wife the first time, and she felt like she's lived a lie for years eating only the sour creme & onion.

I remember when I was younger, I'd eat the pizza flavored combos to the point of an upset stomach.

Not too fond of chips, I usually go with pretzels

oxFjcHw.gif

I do love me some sourdough pretzels.

As much as I like the pizza ones, I prefer the pepperoni. They're kinda similar in flavor to the pizza ones but not necessarily spicy. They're harder to find for some reason--especially in the big bags.

I'll need to give them a whirl. I can't eat pizza without them.

Yeah, those aren't real tortillas, CULTURAL APROPRIATION! :cuss:

Nah I don't care, tortilla chips are great, we have those here too, we just don't use them for tacos, we use them for dips and stuff.

Technically Doritos are tortillas too, and I love them.

Those taco-bell tacos aren't actual Mexican tacos tho, they're Tex-Mex, which is like most foreign foods in the US, an Americanization of a certain foreign food, doesn't bother me but can't say I'd pick those tacos over the real thing.

Back