Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold an old custom PC to a 21 year old kid. He works overnight at a food supply store warehouse. He has 3 kids.

THREE.

What the actual ****? What is he even doing buying that PC? Whys is he so happy making $14 an hour and burning all his tax return on a PC?

Am I missing something?

I'd ****ing kill myself.

It's natural selection in reverse.

There's too many low IQ, lazy, fat people barely scraping by. And they breed like rats.

I sold an old custom PC to a 21 year old kid. He works overnight at a food supply store warehouse. He has 3 kids.

THREE.

What the actual ****? What is he even doing buying that PC? Whys is he so happy making $14 an hour and burning all his tax return on a PC?

Am I missing something?

I'd ****ing kill myself.

well, without knowing his background i would guess, his or her parents take care of the kids, or either help them raise them or pay for their diapers and formula and stuff.

why do I know this? because thats what happens with a lot of young single moms. There was this IMGUR post about it where this guy said that half of his tinder dates were single moms that didnt work and wanted to get a boyfriend to party and to be maintained. and their parents were home taking care of the kid. these girls would go out every other night and try to catch a guy that wouldn't care about their kid and a guy that was willing to pay for everything.
These girls are still young so they still have a lot of partying to do and want to experience a lot of stuff but they dont work so he said they were always complaining about not being able to find "Good Guys" then in the conversation a lot more people posted similar stories.

So in your story, i wouldn't be surprised if the families of him or his girl were the ones raising the kids

My buddy just got screwed... he sold his Iminime Blondie figure on ebay and dude in france he sold it to claims it was full of only paper...
Meanwhile at French Customs..
Inspector.jpg

I use the int'l services on Ebay, BUT I only use eBay's global shipping services.

If any of that BS is pulled by the seller, It's on eBay's ass.

It is expensive as hell though, so not many int'l buyers like it, some actually message me and want to haggle about me offering other services. Yeah, no. As nice as you might be, **** you.

if you cant sell in your own country, it aint worth selling. just save it and post it later lol

well, without knowing his background i would guess, his or her parents take care of the kids, or either help them raise them or pay for their diapers and formula and stuff.

why do I know this? because thats what happens with a lot of young single moms. There was this IMGUR post about it where this guy said that half of his tinder dates were single moms that didnt work and wanted to get a boyfriend to party and to be maintained. and their parents were home taking care of the kid. these girls would go out every other night and try to catch a guy that wouldn't care about their kid and a guy that was willing to pay for everything.
These girls are still young so they still have a lot of partying to do and want to experience a lot of stuff but they dont work so he said they were always complaining about not being able to find "Good Guys" then in the conversation a lot more people posted similar stories.

So in your story, i wouldn't be surprised if the families of him or his girl were the ones raising the kids

He mentioned that the wife was a stay at home. I don't doubt for a second that they live of the Government, but he didn't mention any help from their parents. Even if that were the case, how bad does your life needs to be for you to realize you're ****ed?

He mentioned that the wife was a stay at home. I don't doubt for a second that they live of the Government, but he didn't mention any help from their parents. Even if that were the case, how bad does your life needs to be for you to realize you're ****ed?

when he grows up lol, hes not thinking of the future, hes just thinking of the here and the now (Which is why he might have 3 kids)

Some people really just dont have a notion of the future of future consequences, thats why you see a lot of cases of people doing really stupid crimes. or getting recorded on camera. some people just do not think past tomorrow. Im not saying that kid is a bad kid, he didnt abandon his kids and he is working for them, he stood by his girl and maybe he just really really wanted that computer and thought of it as his reward for hard work. I do appreciate if he stays by his kids.

Here in Ohio people like him actually have it made. He's probably on SNAP, on WIC, might even be on welfare despite working. He may be living in government housing where he pays nothing. The more kids you have, the more you get. When his kids get older, and quite probably his situation won't change, they'll get totally free schooling, free lunches and breakfast, won't have to pay school fees, and they'll probably get free money for college. Then there's all kinds of ways to get free clothing, etc. He'll not only get all his money back that was taken out in taxes, but since he has 3 kids, he's entitled to more than he paid in due to the earned income tax credit. So, his check is basically just spending money.

People that ignore PM's regarding sales and their WTB threads. If you're not interested, just say so jagoff.

Back