Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things I ****ing hate?

The goddamn Cleveland Indians.

Bastards broke my heart so many times I can't even count. That stupid C on their hats may as well stand for CHOKE.

I swore when they went down like spineless eunuchs against the Yankees last year despite being up 2-0 in the series, that that was it. That was finally IT. After years of being abused by them and coming back for more like a battered wife, I swore they were dead to me.

I must just loooooove the punishment. Pathetic bastards are losing game one against the Mariners and their 44 year old star hitter right now as I type this.

Why couldn't I have just been born in New York? This misery never ends. Mistake on the lake.

images.jpeg

Things I ****ing hate?

The goddamn Cleveland Indians.

Bastards broke my heart so many times I can't even count. That stupid C on their hats may as well stand for CHOKE.

I swore when they went down like spineless eunuchs against the Yankees last year despite being up 2-0 in the series, that that was it. That was finally IT. After years of being abused by them and coming back for more like a battered wife, I swore they were dead to me.

I must just loooooove the punishment. Pathetic bastards are losing game one against the Mariners and their 44 year old star hitter right now as I type this.

Why couldn't I have just been born in New York? This misery never ends. Mistake on the lake.

You don't have to like the State teams because you live there. :lol I know a Pennsylvanian who's a Texas Cowboys and Dallas Stars fan. Meanwhile I'm in NC and like Louisiana Saints and Detroit Redwings.

You don't have to like the State teams because you live there. :lol I know a Pennsylvanian who's a Texas Cowboys and Dallas Stars fan. Meanwhile I'm in NC and like Louisiana Saints and Detroit Redwings.

What kind of soulless bastard roots for a team that's not from his hometown? I have no respect for people just jumping on bandwagons and claiming to be fans of the teams that always win. Cleveland teams have always sucked. But that's where I was born and raised so like it or not, I gotta root for the Tribe, the Cavs, and the 1-31 Cleveland Browns.

Now, thanks to LeBron we finally had an end to our misery in 2016 and I cried like a damn ***** when the clock ran out and we were finally the city of champions, however short lived it was.

But having the Indians win would mean SOOO much more. And those bastards come so, so, so close and just stomp on my heart every time.

Eh. Maybe Ween understands.

My buddy just got screwed... he sold his Iminime Blondie figure on ebay and dude in france he sold it to claims it was full of only paper...
Meanwhile at French Customs..
View attachment 400798

I've sold figures all over the world and I take pictures of the item being packed, all the accessories, the bubble wrap in the figure and surrounding nuances as a contingency and I timestamp them around the time I hand it over to the post office so the packaged photos would be consistent with the tracking.

I'm not saying you won't get scammed with that practice, but it helps. A lot.

Might be better to state that buyer pay for return shipping, too. That should help against those pesky people who like to return a lot.

Back