Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I place orders weekly and I always get what I order within the week. Never had a 2-day shipped order arrive any earlier.

Free shipping over $49 works fine for me.

Dang. My orders always arrive in 2 days as advertised. It does help that there's a distribution warehouse 6 hours away though, but that's some BS if they aren't arriving on time.

But...you live in Mexico.

I wonder if it's because it was a free trial. I've never actually paid for it. Doesn't seem like the best way to advertise a service, though.

Free Prime is exactly the same as Paid. I have a friend here who renews monthly and can attest to that :monkey3.

Same here. If I order on Monday then I get the package on Wednesday--sometimes Tuesday.

I just went back and checked. Though it's a prime item, it's coming from some place other than Amazon, so I guess it's 2 days shipping from them, when they get around to shipping it. Though it does say get it in 2 days on the listing. Glad I don't need it right away.

I just went back and checked. Though it's a prime item, it's coming from some place other than Amazon, so I guess it's 2 days shipping from them, when they get around to shipping it. Though it does say get it in 2 days on the listing. Glad I don't need it right away.

I'd contact Amazon about it. Prime should be 2-day shipping, no matter where it's coming from.

I hate Key Bank. They won't honor my POA for my Mom. I won't bother you with details but I'm livid right now.

Office backstabber, ambitious people who will step on you to go ahead. They of course think highly of themselves but most likely **** things up before they leave or get fired.

Just had a snake like that here. He was hired as the director of rooms and acting front office manager. He was basically killing time before the lease on his apartment started. Food, drinks, dry cleaning, and room on the house for two months. Promoted people who didn't know what they were doing. Hired new people and didn't train them. Planned on canning me because he didn't like my personality (can you believe it?) and the other overnight guy, who is the longest running employee in the place. I watched him lie to important guests' faces, and then dealt with the finger shoved in my face when time came to answer for him. He had a stack of unsubmitted PTO requests on his desk that caused multiple people to not get paid. This ******* couldn't even make a schedule that didn't **** over at least half the staff.

He took Memorial Day weekend off (while I was on my 13th consecutive night in a row) and when he got back, quit via email.

Back