Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are.

Sports fans are just fans of a team. Some too hardcore than others. (sports talk radio)

Cosplayers are attention whores.

I've never heard of a bunch of Cosplayers needing to have the Cops called on them and subsequently maced and tasered. :lol

I don't mind Cosplayers, but sometimes I'm like "we get it you have bewbz."

Ah, you are talking about soccer games. :lol

The only good thing.

It didn't occur to me, but yeah Soccer games are a great example :lol

Football fans (or Soccer overseas) are the worst. In my city they beat the **** out of the mascot :lol And they're known to throw batteries at anyone wearing rival jerseys.

Yeah no man is tired of looking at bewbz, I just find some of the girls irritating like Yaya Han. Her's are obnoxiously fake.

"The Americans call it soccer, the English call it football. The Americans call it football, the English call it American rugby." :lecture

Some of my earliest things I learned at 3 years old. :lol

"The Americans call it soccer, the English call it football. The Americans call it football, the English call it American rugby." :lecture

Some of my earliest things I learned at 3 years old. :lol

Rugby? Isn't it referred to as Soccer too? I'm not up to date on my foreign sports names :lol

Oh yeah? Try being a 27 year old Asian being raised in an American/British neighborhood but migrated against his will to the most backwater state in the country. Yeah that's me. :lol

Count yourself lucky Riddick. :hi5:

I always wondered how your English was so good :lol.

Rugby? Isn't it referred to as Soccer too? I'm not up to date on my foreign sports names :lol

Erm, why not we let a real Brit clarify us on that since I'm not a fan of neither sport.

Man, I'm so ignorant. :lol

I always wondered how your English was so good :lol.

Oh thanks. Well, my late dad stayed and studied in the U.S most of his life and my mom was a flight attendant and when I was growing up all my neighbors were American, German and British millionaires living at their vacation homes around the world. They were the nicest people I've ever came across. :)

Spitting in public, something I feel very embarrassed about on the rare occasion I feel a need to do it. But when you're a teenager its something you have to do a lot, understand. One must look cool and tough.

Spitting in public, something I feel very embarrassed about on the rare occasion I feel a need to do it. But when you're a teenager its something you have to do a lot, understand. One must look cool and tough.

Hmm... I'm asthmatic since 10 and never thought how cool I was back there :lol

I've stepped in that ****! Bastards!

Ugh you probably wanted to burn your shoe.

I understand sometimes it's necessary. But there has been times I've been waiting on a subway platform waiting to go either to or from work and a guy standing next to me has to fire snot out of his mouth every 15-20 seconds. It makes my stomach turn.

Warm milk...not the kind that you intentionally heat up as comfort food at bedtime...I mean the kind I get when I get up in the morning to find that my chilluns have left the milk on the counter all night and now I have to open a fresh one to get a cold drink of milk...THAT kind of warm milk.

Yea it's annoying and disgusting.

it is not teens only, some people spit all day long. At work some of the people from haiti were like spitting machines. I really don't know why but they would spit like every 4 minutes.
some ladies would be eating and spitting at the same time, it was kind of bizarre. Never saw anyone spit like that.
Sometimes the smokers would spit from time to time, but that was after smoking or something. But never like these guys, they would spit while on the job, everywhere.

Back