Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You couldn't PWN me on my worst day skispam, ol' hairless 'bud' of mine :nana: :)monkey3).

over-the-top-bull.jpg

Ski

It's like people aren't even permitted a lapse in judgement anymore :(

...mind you, she could have taken the opportunity to deliver a mea culpa, but she is apparently still clueless as to why her choice of costume was so insensitive.

She's young and stupid, but to have people wanting to slit her throat? :dunno

I'm so glad I don't use twitter.

She's young and stupid, but to have people wanting to slit her throat? :dunno

I'm so glad I don't use twitter.

I'm also glad I don't post public pics of myself anywhere. My work profile pic is online, and my instagram and facebook pics are all private. Which still doesn't guarantee privacy, but I can't imagine making all this stuff readily available to anyone.

A few years back a student at our art school printed up all the publicly available facebook profile pics of local peeps onto A4 paper and posted them in the city centre on actual bulletin boards. There was an outcry by some of the people in those pictures, claiming this was a breach of their privacy :lol

I was checking ebay because I am thinking of selling a few things. And low and behold, I see one of my pictures on someone else's auction. I know it has happened before to other members here...but this is the first for me. And it was a bad, semi blurry photo. :lol Whatever...I don't care at all...it just seemed an odd choice.

I also hate that due to Coco's emergency vet bill from Sunday....I had to cancel my PS4 launch day pre-order. I hate being poor. :( But - at least I am being somewhat responsible.....I think? That's what I'm going to tell myself anyway.

Back