Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are "Beats"?

What's a re-run.....?

tumblr_lqo2qnt8Lu1r144gno1_r1_1280.png

Ski

I love my Beats headphones. :monkey3. I like Bose too....but I do have to draw the line somewhere and Bose is a little more than I care to spend for good headphones.

Last edited:
the bose quiet comfort 15 was good for acoustics, but dont have much of those in my ipod. i was torn between marshall major and beats executive.lolz

i hate the fact that i just spent 5K from a week long holiday...i got nothing left for the holidays.:gah::gah:

the best pair of headphones i've ever had costed me 20 bucks... They might not be the best out there. but for me they are by far the best ones I've had in my life so far.

Ive tried more expensive ones and they were complete crap...

For my computer I use Darth Vadar ones I got with a gift card through Sideshow. :lol

I much prefer hearing my music through speakers. I hate button earphones because they hurt my ears. I can't believe people are paying $100+ for those things.

the best pair of headphones i've ever had costed me 20 bucks... They might not be the best out there. but for me they are by far the best ones I've had in my life so far.

Ive tried more expensive ones and they were complete crap...

You can get low end Sennheiser headphones for ~30 bucks that are nice. Most of their stuff is $100 or more (usually much more). They do make quality headphones and earbuds.

You can get low end Sennheiser headphones for ~30 bucks that are nice. Most of their stuff is $100 or more (usually much more). They do make quality headphones and earbuds.

i still carry my cx400...its like more than 3 years old now. i have a replacement on standby(cx300) in case it dies, but its still kicking and the cx300 is still brand new. their noise canceling HP is too rich for me though.lolz

I'd be surprised if all those peeps spending hundreds of dollars on headphones are actually listening to decent digital audio files :lol

I'd be surprised if all those peeps spending hundreds of dollars on headphones are actually listening to decent digital audio files :lol
:exactly: :goodpost:

I was about to say that. Many people, if not all, buy an expensive set, listen to lossy audio files and complain that it sounds no better than an average one.

I bought $20 Slyvania wireless headphones(even though has jack & cable to make wired) And they produce a awesome sound quality. Find yours today at Maxway, Roses & Pirate Cove today! That is, if your integrity isnt a issue. :lol :monkey3

I hate when people carry a stupid debate over into another thread because they didn't get the last word in the one that was closed.

Just had to run my little pup, Coco to the emergency vet. She got in a scuffle with a damn possum that was in my backyard. :mad:

She's being put under right now to get her lower lip stitched back together. :(

Just had to run my little pup, Coco to the emergency vet. She got in a scuffle with a damn possum that was in my backyard. :mad:

She's being put under right now to get her lower lip stitched back together. :(

Awww Jen! Poor baby! Coco will be okay though. :1-1:

Possums can be little ****s!

Back