Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing about this place is the unique people that post on here.

The messages boards I used to be on, everyone seemed like they were drones. I'd forget names and confuse people with each other. Here, there's tons of character. Sometimes you don't even need to see a sig or avatar to see, "oh, hey, so and so is posting".

It sort of gets repetitive, especially now a days with the same old discussions but it's still one of the best message boards I've visited. If not the best.

I try to have a posting style.....you know?

Can you see it.....? huh.....? ...................?:lol

I try to have a posting style.....you know?

Can you see it.....? huh.....? ...................?:lol

I tried posting in Orange font, someone told me they went cross eyed trying to read it. :lol

Anywho... I hate... Subway Employees... They never change their gloves... :monkey4

I tried posting in Orange font, someone told me they went cross eyed trying to read it. :lol

Anywho... I hate... Subway Employees... They never change their gloves... :monkey4

The only way the would need to change them is if they're touching something other than food. Ours will do it if they're by themselves and have to run the register too. Then they'll take them off, run the register, then put on news ones for the next customer.

Do you know that in most fancy resturants, chefs don't wear gloves ever?

deadlines.

i have a 2500 words paper due this Monday. i'm tired from work, and i'm grabbing a beer or 2...eff it make it 4. i watch the word count at 267. yeah, i can do this on my off days. wait, that was 2 days ago. :panic:

i am the lord of procrastination.

Things I am mildy annoyed by - unnecessary Hot Toys figure threads. There was one thread for the 3 latest announced Iron Man 3 figures and, in the absence of official specs and pics, that was quite sufficient to discuss those figures. However now someone has created an individual thread for each of them. Why? It is Inevitable that when the official specs and pics are out someone else is going to start up a new thread. In fact 2 or 3 people will. The second person will do it just too late to be first and will silently curse the guy who got in before him while the 3rd will do it because he is either blind or too lazy to scan the page properly. There might even be a fourth who'll start one either in the General Collectibles section or in the Marvel Statues and props section. There is certainly no need whatsoever for more than one thread discussing a figure/figures which up to that point has merely been teased.

While I'm at it people starting threads just to ask a question about a figure instead of finding the existing thread.

My rule of thumb for starting a thread - there must be at least some possibility of a discussion arising from the topic that can go on for 10 or more pages. Anything less is not worth a thread of its own.

Last edited:
Back