Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I call the video store to ask for Evil Dead 2, and I'm told that it "isn't out yet because the first one just hit theaters.":slap

oOOH! That reminds me, I was in target, and this fat lady was looking for Die Hard 5 on Blu Ray. :lol

Now, I did think she might have mixed up the titles. But not when the husband held up Live Free and asked "This it?"

"NO! The new one! The one that's in the theaters!"

Wut....:cuckoo:

This is the only high-end collecting forum I've ever been a member of. I used to be on Spawn, Rebelscum and sirstevesguide but never really took to any of them - I was one of those guys without any sig or avatar, I just didn't care enough. Whereas here I 'got to know people'

This forum is very Spawn-esq. Same kind of people too.

In a general sense.

That's because the people here are awesome (not saying those on other boards aren't).:lecture I don't know. It just feels "right." We're a community here, and, frankly, I'm just glad to be a part of it. I'm a member of several other forums, The Batman:Arkham Asylum ones, the Arkham City ones, the comic book resources ones, and a few others, but I rarely use any of then (with the exception of the Arkham Asylum ones, where I've built up a few good friends and we're the only ones still there:lol). I never tire of coming back to this place.

That's because the people here are awesome (not saying those on other boards aren't).:lecture I don't know. It just feels "right." We're a community here, and, frankly, I'm just glad to be a part of it. I'm a member of several other forums, The Batman:Arkham Asylum ones, the Arkham City ones, the comic book resources ones, and a few others, but I rarely use any of then (with the exception of the Arkham Asylum ones, where I've built up a few good friends and we're the only ones still there:lol). I never tire of coming back to this place.

This place makes you into a mean person.

One thing about this place is the unique people that post on here.

The messages boards I used to be on, everyone seemed like they were drones. I'd forget names and confuse people with each other. Here, there's tons of character. Sometimes you don't even need to see a sig or avatar to see, "oh, hey, so and so is posting".

It sort of gets repetitive, especially now a days with the same old discussions but it's still one of the best message boards I've visited. If not the best.

No..gif

nein-o.gif

I hate people who don't use their turn signals.

I hate people who tailgate.

I hate people who talk during movies.

I hate screeching children and the parents who act oblivious to the matter.

I hate tuna fish.

I hate people who say "you know" at the end of every sentence.

I hate people who don't put the cap back on the tooth-paste.

I hate reality TV.

I hate taxes.

I hate traffic.

I hate the "wear your pants down to your knees" thing.

I'm sure that I have more, but it makes me too angry to think about it.

FEH. having a bad day.....

I hate screeching children and the parents who act oblivious to the matter.

I hate tuna fish.

I hate reality TV.

I hate taxes.

I hate traffic.

I assume you hate baclkmask since every single one of those must apply to him somehow. :monkey3

I hate oblivious children and the parents who are screeching to the matter.

I hate tuna fish.

I hate reality TV.

I hate taxes.

I hate traffic.

Fixed. :lol

I hate going out to dinner and hating what I ordered. Not because of anything the resturant did, just because I don't care for the dish. :(

Back