Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one that should come out, but it will have to wait till next year. My dental insurance maxes out at $1500 and it's gone! Something to look forward to in January. :(

Ween, what's your lifetime capped at?

Ours is $3k!!! Seems like someone could spend that rather quickly without even trying. :dunno

Ween, what's your lifetime capped at?

Ours is $3k!!! Seems like someone could spend that rather quickly without even trying. :dunno

I have no idea. I expect to lose my dental this year anyway.

$3,000 a lifetime. Are they joking?

My dental is 60/40 with a cap of $1500. There's a lot of things they won't pay for as well. Then the dentist, of course, jacks the price up on everything if insurance is involved and that eats up the $1500 quick plus raises my out of pocket expense. One cap is $905 for me and I've had two this year. :monkey4

I hate that Imagicon moved from Birmingham to Columbus GA. :mad: It was only going to be 25 minutes away from me,now it's a few hours.

when you're in a conversation with someone, especially on the phone, and the talk over you CONSTANTLY, and you can't get a word in. :gah:

My teeth used to be horrible. I went from horrible to" normal", now I hope I am going from "normal" to "pretty". I should get them off in December.

Done and done. :1-1:

The headaches have already started. :(.

Sorry to hear that. :(

I HATE that I need to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed.

Its not that bad trust me. I had that done when I was in college. It actually will be better for you in the long run.

Although the value of having it done is somewhat debated yet, I agree that it's not a big deal.

Well, at least it wasn't in my case. I was put under into twilight sleep (which is awesome). I've heard that some just use Novocain and laughing gas. You probably want to avoid that.

Also, make sure to follow all the directions so as not to get a dry socket. :lecture

*Hugs NHS*

Austin_Powers_article.jpg

Back