Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just don't buy it, problem solve. Or put it on personal ignore list...like this forum advertisement.

why in the world would i buy something i hate.

Man2FHJ.jpg

That some drugged out ******* beats his mother and tries to throw her into the street into traffic and all people can talk about is how he was treated by police.

Drugged out ****ers are people who have zero control over themselves. Police are paid to maintain control and establish order. Stands to reason, especially in the current cycle of every move they make being recorded and scrutinized, that they would be called out for going too far.

Sure, I'd love to hear that some junkie loser who abused his mother got his ass kicked to hell and back. But I don't want to hear that it was done by police.

Drugged out ****ers are people who have zero control over themselves. Police are paid to maintain control and establish order. Stands to reason, especially in the current cycle of every move they make being recorded and scrutinized, that they would be called out for going too far.

Sure, I'd love to hear that some junkie loser who abused his mother got his ass kicked to hell and back. But I don't want to hear that it was done by police.

He was out of control and needed to be restrained. Anymore a cop doesn't dare touch anyone. Glad in this case the police chief stood up for his guys.

He was out of control and needed to be restrained. Anymore a cop doesn't dare touch anyone. Glad in this case the police chief stood up for his guys.

After a certain point he was clearly submissive and, even in his drug-induced stupor, capitulating to the brutal attentions of the trained and paid officers of order. Yet they continued to beat him. No cop should relish his or her position or abuse their power. Ever.

Did anyone see the video of the two women fighting at Walmart? One lady was urging her son to kick the other lady in the face? I've come to the conclusion that there is truly no hope for the human race. We can go the moon and create medical cures all we want, but for the most part, we have no hope. As Joe Rogen said, the dumb folk are out breeding the smart ones.

Six-Year-Old Joins Mother in Violent Walmart Fight - Breitbart

Did anyone see the video of the two women fighting at Walmart? One lady was urging her son to kick the other lady in the face? I've come to the conclusion that there is truly no hope for the human race. We can go the moon and create medical cures all we want, but for the most part, we have no hope. As Joe Rogen said, the dumb folk are out breeding the smart ones.

And the one was in a handicapped scooter yet could get out of it to kick someone's ass. Typical trash.

Hate to say it, but I think there need to be limits on who's allowed to breed. Trash people fighting, and there's the poor six-year-old who's taking it all in and getting involved. Unless he gets adopted into a good family, you're looking at a future convict.

They were probably fighting over the kids' baby daddy (for lack of a better term) who doesn't give a **** about either of them. :lol

Back