Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a video on Instagram of a rich Hefner-wannabe Husband and silicone enhanced wife. They had a bunch of enhanced women in bikinis in a bathroom tossing a ton of cash from the tub.

With starving and sick children dying across the world this kind of boasting came across as disgraceful to me. having fancy cars and jewellery and homes is one thing but throwing money in the air like its nothing is in such poor taste and basically an insult to those in destitute situations

Saw a video on Instagram of a rich Hefner-wannabe Husband and silicone enhanced wife. They had a bunch of enhanced women in bikinis in a bathroom tossing a ton of cash from the tub.

With starving and sick children dying across the world this kind of boasting came across as disgraceful to me. having fancy cars and jewellery and homes is one thing but throwing money in the air like its nothing is in such poor taste and basically an insult to those in destitute situations

It's attention whoring is all. Most people who do things like that don't have their money long anyway.

It's on there again too? They've been playing the crap out of the JP movies and the Jaws movies lately. A lot of these channels play the same few movies over and over again.

Yes the JP Marathaon was on AMC 2 days ago. Hell yesterday it was on NBC with Pratt and Speilberg commentary.

902440-product-feature.jpg

this fugly thing on the banner. lolz

Back