Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something I hate. Something I hate so much.

Waiting on email responses. My ****ing god. If you run a business, if you're selling a product, if you have an email address on your website, don't make me wait day after day for a ****ing reply.

What is wrong with these people?

It's not just one incident or anything, it happens all the time. How hard is it to read a god damn email and respond to it? Why do you make your customers wait for days? I'm not asking you to climb Mount Everest. I'm simply asking you to check your email and send a quick, efficient response. It should take you no longer than a minute or two to do so.

Was that rock you were under heavy? :lol
I dun play video games. :dunno

Ween is asking for it again.
When is she not...

What does it matter blackmask? You're such a weirdo.

Lar'ja useth the Lord's name in vain, thus offending thee. Hope he don't kiss his momma with that mouth.

What does it matter blackmask? You're such a weirdo.

Lar'ja useth the Lord's name in vain, thus offending thee. Hope he don't kiss his momma with that mouth.
I know someone who was banned for that. :lol

well. if he is talking about some ebay seller or some small online company then yes, that does suck. Making you wait for no reason when the have stuff for sale is bad show.

IF they are a big company or a big website then they probably get 100 messages a day, waiting a few days is understandable because their inbox probably fills up quick.

I know that's not really an excuse and if they are so big they should hire more people to answer emails but I've seen the other side of that coin, and It is not pretty.

(Specially because people will send messages or questions about the stupidest things sometimes wasting everyone's time, people trying to score deals, ask for lower prices. complain that they change their mind and want their money back etc)

It's not specific to any one company. It seems to happen with a wide variety of people/stores. From random eBay sellers, to custom creators, to official SS retailer stores (which is the one I'm dealing with now).

It's so annoying. Just answer your ****ing emails people.

I've had more problems dealing with the customer service from large companies. I remember three years ago, when I purchased a Coach bag for my ex-gf. She didn't like it and I returned the bag for a refund (following the correct return procedures). After many emails and slow replies, they finally issued my refund. After THREE months :slap.

Something I hate. Something I hate so much.

Waiting on email responses. My ****ing god. If you run a business, if you're selling a product, if you have an email address on your website, don't make me wait day after day for a ****ing reply.

What is wrong with these people?

It's not just one incident or anything, it happens all the time. How hard is it to read a god damn email and respond to it? Why do you make your customers wait for days? I'm not asking you to climb Mount Everest. I'm simply asking you to check your email and send a quick, efficient response. It should take you no longer than a minute or two to do so.

I dun play video games. :dunno

When is she not...

Not what?

I've had more problems dealing with the customer service from large companies. I remember three years ago, when I purchased a Coach bag for my ex-gf. She didn't like it and I returned the bag for a refund (following the correct return procedures). After many emails and slow replies, they finally issued my refund. After THREE months :slap.

Coach bag.........:monkey4

I've never paid over $25 for a purse and the $25 one I got because I wanted an all white one and the only one I could find was white leather. There's no way I'd buy one with logos all over it.

alex_perv_face_3_by_renderbananagif-d52rf18.gif

:lol That just reminds me of all the women in my past who, when I recall the actual event, were practically demanding I make a pass at them. I never knew when to stop being a gentleman and start being a man. The day I started being a man I bagged my wife. Which of course is awesome - but my spank bank is emptier than it could've been.

:lol That just reminds me of all the women in my past who, when I recall the actual event, were practically demanding I make a pass at them. I never knew when to stop being a gentleman and start being a man. The day I started being a man I bagged my wife. Which of course is awesome - but my spank bank is emptier than it could've been.

:lol :lol :lol

That's totally me aswell.

I hate water bugs!! :horror

They look like black cockroaches (and they're indistinguishable aside from their color). I often see them running around my apartment whenever it rains.

Back