Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandbox posts don't count.

But now, you have me wondering what thread was there that isn't anymore. I'm coming up with nothing, so now I have two mysteries buzzing around my head. I hate that.

Know what else I hate? I have searched high and low for Boston Cream Table Talk pies...:(

Go to the source itself.....

https://tabletalkpie.com/home.htm

Sandbox posts don't count.

But now, you have me wondering what thread was there that isn't anymore. I'm coming up with nothing, so now I have two mysteries buzzing around my head. I hate that.

Know what else I hate? I have searched high and low for Boston Cream Table Talk pies...:(

I was just thinking that is a thread got moved to the sandbox that you had posts in, the posts would disappear from your count.

At least, I think they would.

Are you a statue collector?

I was just thinking that is a thread got moved to the sandbox that you had posts in, the posts would disappear from your count.

At least, I think they would.

Ah, yes. Dissecting the Sexes.

Bastids...
picture.php

Losing ones wallet (or having it stolen if that was the case). Now is a not a time where I can take losing money lightly.

Naturally it has to be my long day in work so I'll be kept in a $h!tty mood for a longer time until I can get a chance to search my flat more thoroughly.

^ I loved them when I lived in Florida.

Course, they were never that strong. But still enjoyable.

I really hate how inconsistent copyright law is. I want to make shirts dammit!

I think my ideas are parodies...but that's not up to me. Blah.

And don't say make original shirts. They don't sell, and I would never buy one. :lol

Losing ones wallet (or having it stolen if that was the case). Now is a not a time where I can take losing money lightly.

Naturally it has to be my long day in work so I'll be kept in a $h!tty mood for a longer time until I can get a chance to search my flat more thoroughly.

I hope you find it!!!

I hate that my friend's store got robbed last night. The poor guy is trying so hard to get his business going and then this happens. I just hope they get busted trying to turn in the lottery tickets they stole.

I hate that my friend's store got robbed last night. The poor guy is trying so hard to get his business going and then this happens. I just hope they get busted trying to turn in the lottery tickets they stole.

I'm just glad your friend is OK. Very lucky if all they stole was lottery tickets.

Back