Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 200 pages left of Atlas Shrugged. It's the 7th time I've read it, but the last time was 14 years ago.

Legislators used to stay at my hotel (rates went up, and as it turns out, they're cheap) so no government bs has crossed my path since I started the book. A good thing for them.

Ebay's new watchlist are horrible. The "Buy IT Now" box and others are just as big as the thumb image of the item. Must be a subliminal effort for consumer to buy, buy, buy. Don't see an option for old view.

I hate people who park with two wheels up on the curb, especially when it's on my lawn. The street is wide enough there's no f'king excuse for it.

People who cant seem to use a credit card reader at checkout. I mean seriously, these things have been out for. 20 years now....and they give you instructions right on the screen...

Have people become so stupid and lazy that they need sole retail worker to walk them through the process?

And another thing....if you still a MF’in dinosaur who insists on using antiquated paper checks...get it ready before you get you total so all you have to do is write in the amount....and have your damn drivers license ready, cause yes they are gonna ask.....

No they don’t care you shop there “all the time”

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yanks and their chequebooks :lol Nobody else in the world has used them in decades. I've been banking 30 years and never used one.

​I hope you never get behind someone who uses WIC! :lol

Deal with them all day....

The fact that someone who comes to the SAME place week after week and cannot seem to figure out the machine makes me lose faith in humans......

How doe these folks do anything that actually requires thought?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yanks and their chequebooks :lol Nobody else in the world has used them in decades. I've been banking 30 years and never used one.

I still use mine, but only to pay bills. There are still times when you have to have them.

I don't have a problem with people taking a few more minutes for things. Working with little kids and older people has taught me patience. :lol

Checks still good for paying big bills like property taxes. Don't feel like using credit card for that. But they're mostly obsolete.

I still use mine, but only to pay bills. There are still times when you have to have them.

I don't have a problem with people taking a few more minutes for things. Working with little kids and older people has taught me patience. :lol

Living in Africa where bank queues look like this taught me patience:

Zimbabwe-bank-queue.jpg

People are in such a hurry these days :lol

That's obscene. :lol

I don't give adults the same latitude as I do children. They're adults and should act like it. As xipotec implied, their job is to think.

That's obscene. :lol

I don't give adults the same latitude as I do children. They're adults and should act like it. As xipotec implied, their job is to think.

Well, I don't have a problem with it because I've been there, though I learned over time. At least around here, there's dozens of different kinds of those credit card swipers. Some you swipe this way, some that way, some take the chip, some you have to sign, other not, some you have to tap this or that and then this and that, some you have to give your zipcode. We still have stores here that don't take Discover card! :lol

Add to that how short I am and the damn things are sometimes just high enough that the screen is glared and they don't move so I can read them right. :gah: :lol

What's more annoying is when people can't make change, even when the register tells them! What's good is when your total comes to, say, $5.50 and you give them a 20 dollar bill and two quarters and they don't know what to do with it.

Back