Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon is trying to be nice.

But seriously, the absentee landlord needs to get his **** together. If I happen to be on my phone, it takes a good five times to go where I want since it constantly redirects me to spam.

This I hate the most... :lecture

Did you get burned on the Turtles?

I snagged a Hawkins. But damn I was panicking when the shipping screen kept cycling.

The thing is that even if that is a thing, you should be able to keep your damn purchase in the cart for longer that 1.5 seconds, kind of like movie tickets.

But I guess that's not an easy thing to do (and it is expensive according to NECA?)

I'll just snag one from eBay next year or something.

I didn't realize they were doing that Diorama. For $250, there better be a midget in it that comes out and sucks your ****.

Live pizza in Munich , go f yourself......I will *NEVER EVER* order from your restaurant again !!!!!!

Then they have the nerve to claim pepperoni was on it , only thing on it was pineapple :slap

It was too late , delivery man already left...... actually its delivery agency lieferando.de that is to blame , but restaurant needs to get their act together and delivery whats ordered

Back