There's always hope--another waitlist turns order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonnamiraTook

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I was quite surprised today to receive an email from our beloved Sideshow that a waitlist was being converted to an order. Huh?

In checking the #, I found it was a High Elven Helm -- now to be mine at the original price. It had been put on waitlist on 8/18/05.

You just never know.

Wow, the High Elven Helm was long sold out! Congratulations! I guess a dealer cancelled an order or something. I have a few items on wait list, I have little hope though.

Congrats!! My GG SW PF Exclusive wait list order that I put just a couple days ago will be converted to an order here soon.

Just got my Theoden Helm waitlist turned into an order too just last week to my surprise.
Been trying to get one for a long time but couldn't pull the trigger because of the price no matter how much I wanted it :blissy

Its always nice to hear that a waitlist is converted to an order!! Though mine will never will... cause there is no waitlist for gtb.. :sick

Waitlist to orders are always great news..........................congrats

DonnamiraTook said:
I was quite surprised today to receive an email from our beloved Sideshow that a waitlist was being converted to an order. Huh?

In checking the #, I found it was a High Elven Helm -- now to be mine at the original price. It had been put on waitlist on 8/18/05.

You just never know.

Yea my High Elven helm was also turned into a order

Easy come -- easy go. It turns out it was a mistake. Very nice apology from Sideshow.

Disappointing, but not earth shattering. I didn't win anything in the Flash Fiction contest either.

DonnamiraTook said:
Easy come -- easy go. It turns out it was a mistake. Very nice apology from Sideshow.

Disappointing, but not earth shattering. I didn't win anything in the Flash Fiction contest either.

It burrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnssssssss ussssssssssssssssssss

I pray that if one of my wish............er wait lists gets turned into a real order, there is no e-mail that takes it away.....................

Whay about yours Viking28...................have they taken it away?

I just had the same thing happen. Got the email about the High Eleven helm off the waiting list and then was told it was an error and it would be cancelled. Unfortunetly, the same thing happened to me about 4-5 months ago with Elendil's helm. :sick

The same thing happened to me last summer with moria archer statue, sam and bill, orc swordsman, and aragorn only to have all 4 to be canceled due to an error and none left as well.

SKARY said:
The same thing happened to me last summer with moria archer statue, sam and bill, orc swordsman, and aragorn only to have all 4 to be canceled due to an error and none left as well.

Ouch, that must have hurt reeeeally badly. You must have felt like the luckiest man on earth - for a while... :banghead

SKARY said:

If they do this to somebody with the Gray Hulk, they had better pay the medical bills when the poor guy has a heart attack from the shock.

tomandshell said:
If they do this to somebody with the Gray Hulk, they had better pay the medical bills when the poor guy has a heart attack from the shock.

You mean you didn't cancel yours like you said you would? :monkey3

SolidLiquidFox said:
You mean you didn't cancel yours like you said you would? :monkey3

Did I say that? When did I say that? I don't remember saying that...

But if you say so, then I trust you. I'll get right on it... :monkey2

tomandshell said:
Did I say that? When did I say that? I don't remember saying that...

But if you say so, then I trust you. I'll get right on it... :monkey2

Hey, my waitlist Grey Hulk just converted to an order! Thanks, Tom! :naughty

Seriously though, I too got the email from Sideshow regarding the High Elven Helm. I really thought it was coming through as well... :monkey2

Back