Therapy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find my collection room to have a calming effect on me.

I like to pace back in forth in my room looking at my figures and maybe adjusting a pose a little bit here and there. It really chills me out.

I find my collection room to have a calming effect on me.

I like to pace back in forth in my room looking at my figures and maybe adjusting a pose a little bit here and there. It really chills me out.

Haha I wish I had a room dedicated to my figures like you, but I don't have enough yet! I do enjoy admiring my detolf of figures though, not only is it enjoyable, but I also think of it is an accomplishment of collecting the figures from the movies/tv/videogame series that I enjoy. Us collectors put a lot of thought, money and time into securing these figures and setting them up so everyone should feel good about admiring them :peace

Figure collecting is great stress release we wear or should I say admire our collections like proud badges. As a movie nut I have a piece of so many of my favorite films staring me in the face, it's so awesome ! I just have to get my priorities a lot straighter. Case in point my work shoes are worn away and I need new dress shirts yet I just dropped $160.00 for Hot Toys Spider Man and $185.00 for HT Tracker Predator a week before that. My girlfriend tired of getting me clothes, is boycotting buying me any new gear until I cut back or stop collecting. And then with the economy everyone's telling me I should be saving my money for hard times coming. So figure collecting is a great stress taker for me but it gives a little back just as well.

Thats one of the best feelings you can have.
Also, I really appreciate all the details I see in the figures and all the love thats put into making them. (somoene said this before as well).

These things are really mind blowingly good.

Last edited:
Back