The Youtube Reviewers thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this V!C character came off more as a black/muslim surpremist, when did V!C post Nazi ____?...I thought he was the "anti-racist" :lol.

V!C's probally some long time board member on here having a jerk.

Last edited:
Will update the op with all the latest youtube account links ..just as soon as i relax ..stressfully day today.

Thank you
I never thought I was a candidate for partnership, so I never applied, so I was shocked when they contacted me.

I know right. :lol I thought I'd never even thought it was a possibility.
I think what did it for me was when we had an mini earthquake about a year back I made a quick video and it got about 30000 views in a day or something. :rotfl That and the Leon scenes getting regular views.

I've seen alot of your guys' reviews over the years and I've enjoyed them. Probably the only youtube reviewer that just makes me rage is Sean Long. He just comes across as such an uneducated ADHD kid and a bit of a toolbox to boot. He doesn't seem to know very much about figures or the movies/comics etc. that they are based on.

anybody see his HT Silk Spectre review? :panic:

Who is MARLENA INKERMEN?????

The Bootleg Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal review kills me too... The tie on it looks like a shredded tampon and he just whizzes right by that fact.

I also hate the "artic-uh-lation" thing he does where it looks like he's going to completely break a $165 figure that he probably got for free for a positive review or something.

No offense, if he's a member here, hope he doesn't mind me hating him too much.

I've seen alot of your guys' reviews over the years and I've enjoyed them. Probably the only youtube reviewer that just makes me rage is Sean Long. He just comes across as such an uneducated ADHD kid and a bit of a toolbox to boot. He doesn't seem to know very much about figures or the movies/comics etc. that they are based on.

The Bootleg Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal review kills me too... The tie on it looks like a shredded tampon and he just whizzes right by that fact.

I also hate the "artic-uh-lation" thing he does where it looks like he's going to completely break a $165 figure that he probably got for free for a positive review or something.

Haha, just searched for his videos and found a Batman DX review. I jumped past a couple parts. But to his benefit, he does give a fairly comprehensive review.

https://www.youtube.com/user/seanxlong?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/29/zLxih7cY_8Y

Haha, just searched for his videos and found a Batman DX review. I jumped past a couple parts. But to his benefit, he does give a fairly comprehensive review.

https://www.youtube.com/user/seanxlong?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/29/zLxih7cY_8Y

Yeah, I find myself watching them even when I don't want to (usually with the sound off) just because he includes lots of close-ups and usually poses them alongside other figures. Besides the hyper-jumbly rambling speech and the complete lack of pointing out any real faults with the figures, his videos can be informative.

:goodpost: ..I can't stand that guy ..and you just pointed out the main things i would mention in a sean long hate rant:lol:hi5: ..ya the silk spectre is a terrible figure,so many faults and he points out none of them,the mj sculpt was nothing like mj and that tie looked like a thin piece of tissue or something:slap

Wat-up-iron-man-fans-this-is-sean-long-of-long-shot-dreams ..:gah:

..and i hate his main child fanbase "o wow where can i get that cool ironman toy"

Back