The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rassler. This is what she wanted to do from now on. She signed up to be a WWE superstar. So Ronda fans, she’s not another Brock. The question is how they will utilize her, but she wants to be full time

Alright, she fits the bill for being a dude. I just hope they don't pretend she's sexy like the rest of the world.

Neither, she'll be a WWE Superstar.

"Wrestling is dead" - Jim Cornette

His shoot interviews are the best.

It was nice seeing Coach back on RAW! :rock

Did anyone catch Sasha crying on Raw after her match with Asuka?

They BOTH took some pretty crash head shots, so I couldn't tell if they were tears of pain or something else.

I've been watching a lot of Cornette videos on YouTube. Guy is funny as hell, has countless great stories, and I share much of his philosophy on wrestling.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Cornette was one of the great WWE wrestling minds that helped filter Vince McMahon.

Too bad he got rid of him and surrounded his writer’s room with failed soap opera writers and non-wrestling expertise.

What the “Invasion” could’ve been. I was listening to Jim Cornette and his thoughts on it.

Jesus Christ, now that I think back on it, they truly ****ed that up.

I pulled out of Wrestling I think right when WCW went under. A lot of wrestlers blame it going into the ******* due to Nash being the booker. Whether that's true is anyone's guess. It never dawned on me as a kid, but the new Wolfpack with Sting and the others never even really went head to head with the NWO :lol what a dumb decision.

Only used to watch WCW when it was shown on TNT over here a couple times a week or so. From the beginning of 1999 it was all WWF that I became interested in. Stopped watching around 2005 or so.

Looking up stuff on WCW over the years, I never knew how things like "finger poke of doom" did so much harm to the company than good. God damn did people really hate that. :lol

Vince Russo is a Scourge to all mankind. I like a lot of what's going on with current wrestling, in the sense that WWE is allowing some really good wrestlers who cut their teeth in the Independents and Japan to get a shot. On Smackdown of course you have AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Nakamura, and Bryan Danielson is a general manager which is really bizarre to think about 10 years on from his peak in Ring of Honor. The women wrestlers are extremely good over all, particularly Charlotte. And NXT is now pushing fish, O'Reilly, and Adam Cole , alongside some other terrific Talent like Aleister black, Velveteen dream, and Johnny Gargano.

Yes, WWE is always going to be focused on stupid crap that I'm not going to care about involving all the old has beens and steroided it up freaks without real Charisma or skill. But there's definitely a silver lining right now. Sure, it may not happen until 5 or 10 years after the prime of each of these guys, but it is happening.

[emoji38]

The fact that the guy who posted that video both seems to really appreciate and look up to Vince Russo, and at the same time thinks that's a good one sixth scale figure is not surprising to me. Even when I first started collecting over a decade ago, I would never have been satisfied with a suit like that. Head sculpt looks like a Denny Kim knockoff, not great but could be worse I guess.

Back