The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodbye to the Warrior.

wwww.jpg

I hope Vince will honor his 3yr contract and put it in a trust for his 2 daughters. Mercy, going and watching that HoF speech with him talking to his kids, wife, and mother is a tear inducing thing. For his family to go from such a warm, happy place to now broken....just deflating.

10176030_10152802157519012_4399029400460319898_n.jpg

This was tough news to wake up to this morning. Warrior was definitely a childhood favorite. I couldn't wait to see him against Rick Rude way back in '90 when I attended my first live event.

The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will Run Forever.
ultimate_warrior.jpg

RIP Ultimate Warrior...

He was one of my favorites as a young fan. I liked him more than Hogan and when I would play-wrestle with my friends, I would always be the Ultimate Warrior.

I'm happy that he seemed to finally find some peace and closure in his final days. Like many wrestlers, he put his mind, body and spirit on the line for the entertainment of us fans for a LONG time, and sadly like we've seen so much lately, he left the business soured and torn by the emotions from it. I'm glad that he, the McMahons, and the WWE family were able to settle down and put their anger and emotions aside to do what was right and important for both parties. The Ultimate Warrior will always be a part of the WWE and he brought an intensity, an excitement, a power and a drive like no other in the business. It's absolutely awesome that he was surrounded by so much love during his final days. His family, his fans, his extended wrestling family. Thank you Ultimate Warrior...I suppose Heaven needed you to shake their ring ropes for a change.

I'm watching Wrestlemania 6, and even there Warrior is talking about how no one lives forever, but ideas and beliefs do, etc. So, I don't think the Raw speech meant much more than any other trademark Warrior rant.

It's been a theme through out his career. I've heard him talk about this stuff countless times. It was obviously pretty important to him. I'm just glad he was able to go out there one more time and get the spotlight and attention he deserved.

I missed raw last night so I was watching that ****ing speech when my brother texted me to tell me. I'm sure the TMZ is legit... So crazy it's natural with a speech like that it's either the eeriest coincidence or perhaps, as suggested they knew his health was failing and coordinated it.

Whenever Vince needs a ratings boost, someone seems to go (kidding, but who knows)

Back