The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Danial Bryan would ever join the Wyatt family. Huge beard, they wear lamb / masks he has a goat face... and all this talk about him being a weak link recently maybe makes me think the Wyatt family will try to welcome him in where everybody is equal or something. Because otherwise i dont see where DBrys story is going.

Just got the "Greatest Wrestling Stars of the '80s" DVD, and have been enjoying the heck out of it. A great, cheap pick-up if anyone is interested in that era, particularly for guys that are often a bit overlooked like Greg Valentine and Junk Yard Dog.

WOW I have never see him in action. How did WWE let him go, I would have let him work as much as he wanted!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i-sRAdk7YE[/ame]

Not really. But he seems like another Cena-type project for McMahon--he's a BIG guy, he can be friendly and unoffensive, so McMahon sees an opportunity to sell lots of t-shirts and toys to kids. With Cena, he just kept ramming him down everyone's throats for years, even when the audience clearly despised the guy. Maybe there is a groundswell of kid and woman support for Seamus like there was for Cena, though. I don't know. Funny how last night McMahon was saying that he didn't like small guys as champs in reference to Bryan, and it would have been funny if it wasn't true.

Serious push for Bryan by the way, getting him to make Orton tap out! I don't know that I've ever seen that happen.

WOW I have never see him in action. How did WWE let him go, I would have let him work as much as he wanted!
You've never seen an RVD match?? He's got to be getting a little long in the tooth. By the time he made it big in ECW he had actually been around for awhile. He's been wrestling for over 20 years at this point!

He keeps himself in great shape, but I doubt we'll see him doing backflips off the top ropes into the crowd anytime soon.

His match with Bam Bam is still a high water mark for me as a fan. Classic.

RVD was in some great matches. His mid 90's ECW stuff was classic.

I wished Vince would let Paul do a 4 man stable. Brock, Punk, RVD, and Curtis. Could be the new Evolution but a little more Extreme.

Bummer. Early Doink was a memorable character.

RVD was in some great matches. His mid 90's ECW stuff was classic.

I wished Vince would let Paul do a 4 man stable. Brock, Punk, RVD, and Curtis. Could be the new Evolution but a little more Extreme.
Interesting idea, but with Brock showing up a handful of times per year I don't know how well that would work.

The Money in the Bank match looks really good on paper, with most of the guys being pretty outstanding.

I just can't stand Shemus though... Do people cheer for that guy??

World Championship MITB match will steal the show. I guarantee it. This is starting to become the marquee PPV over the last few years.

Last edited:
Punk and RVD both needed a bunch of staples last night!

BPMIVN_CcAAIO2F.jpglarge_crop_north.jpg

BPMe1-oCEAAS_yw.jpg:large

Back