The Wrightson finds do not stop for The Monster!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is something you might want to concider adding to your collection.

cont01.jpg

Very cool Nick! I saw this the first day (and thought I had posted). I have the kit un-built in box; one day I will get another and try to build it or get it done by someone with talent! :rotfl

Very cool Nick! I saw this the first day (and thought I had posted). I have the kit un-built in box; one day I will get another and try to build it or get it done by someone with talent! :rotfl

or you could sell it to me so I could try to do one in B&W ... .... ya know youre never go build that thing up Lonnie ... just send it to a loving home..... set it free from storage :monkey1

yeah, thats the same reason I bought the built up version of that Momentos dio.
I have kits sitting around for years. I know Id never have gotten around to painting it up myself. it wouldve just sat here and gone untouched..... I would jump all over a B&W dio build up tho ... :monkey1

yeah, thats the same reason I bought the built up version of that Momentos dio.
I have kits sitting around for years. I know Id never have gotten around to painting it up myself. it wouldve just sat here and gone untouched..... I would jump all over a B&W dio build up tho ... :monkey1

Post pics when you get yours!:monkey5 If I had the money right now I would buy one.:monkey2 I have a felling we have not seen the last of wrightson's frankenstein from sideshow! :D

Back