The worst movie ever...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys sound really old. Like Michael Caine and Robert Duvall old in Secondhand Lions. Like sitting on the porch with a hose-in-hand old.

That's very true about today's youth. They over analyze every minor detail to pick out flaws. Cant they just sit their asses down and just enjoy the damn movie.
my favorite have got to be the dark knight fans who think the batman movies should be very true to life and not have any cartoony elements or high tech gadgets that wouldnt exist in real life. IT'S A GUY IN A BAT SUIT, PEOPLE!!! how true to life is that?:lol

- Childern of men - lets run away from nothing for the whole movie. RUNNNnn forest runnn...

Oh boy...

633317514784490542.jpg

Maybe you should watch the movie again and actually pay attention...

Can we all agree that The Dark Knight is the greatest movie ever made :monkey4

:duh

Transformers, Children of Men both rock. Transformers is so much fun. I love it.

As for Legend....I dug it. But I thought it was alright. Liked the scenery though.

Which version did you watch? I can't stand the Directors cut. Goldsmiths score sounds so out of place with the movie itself. Makes me feel like I'm listening to a CD while trying to watch a movie.

Which version did you watch? I can't stand the Directors cut. Goldsmiths score sounds so out of place with the movie itself. Makes me feel like I'm listening to a CD while trying to watch a movie.

Apparently he watched the worst movie ever version.

Saw both parts in the theater. I remember in part 2 almost falling asleep and someone else blantantly screaming at the screen "Come on"??!?!!! It was hilarious.

The whole frickin 2 films was building up to a climatic battle between Bride and Bill. They finally meet, he goes into a 15 minute speach about comic books and then she uses a 7hit move that actually requires 8 hits. WORST... MOVIE... EVER!!

Transformers, Children of Men both rock. Transformers is so much fun. I love it.

As for Legend....I dug it. But I thought it was alright. Liked the scenery though.

I love all of these! And since I have a vagina.....Dirty Dancing too! :lol

The whole frickin 2 films was building up to a climatic battle between Bride and Bill. They finally meet, he goes into a 15 minute speach about comic books and then she uses a 7hit move that actually requires 8 hits. WORST... MOVIE... EVER!!

It's actually 5 hits, and it's called
"Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique"
Pure awesomeness!!

Damn, I didn't think Legend was that bad, keep in mind the last time I saw it I was trying to pop a pimple and impress some worthless chick. Well I guess the scenes with the ef'n unicorns and their flimsy horns was annoying but, well, I kinda liked it!

Just my 2 cents. :monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back