The worst movie ever...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slingblade

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just wasted 90 minutes of my life watching Legend, I cant believe what total rubbish this movie was. Quite possibly THE worst movie that has ever disgraced my TV.
For such a cool looking villain, the movie was horrible, he would have been so much better in a different movie. And to think that his 1:1 scale bust sells for thousands on Ebay :duh
I wouldnt even consider paying money for any collectible to remind me of this lousy movie. Im surprised Tom Cruise actually got another movie offer after this, the hammiest acting ever, and the most anti-climactic ending ever.
I dont remember us having that low of movie standards back in 1985, maybe I was too stoned back then to notice.
Harsh.....

Worst ever?

Wow....You need to watch more films. That is not the worst ever, by far.

Disaster Movie. Epic Movie. Date Movie. Meet the Spartans...to name a few.

Dude, you had to grow up with this movie to love it...of course by todays standards it sux.....its all about the childhood memories....Saw this with my father at the theatre in the 80's and it was awesome ...

I like to dissociate myself from this fellow canadian.

Dude, you had to grow up with this movie to love it...of course by todays standards it sux.....its all about the childhood memories....Saw this with my father at the theatre in the 80's and it was awesome ...

I like to dissociate myself from this fellow canadian.

If you're talking about Legend then I have to disagree. This movie did not hold up well for me. I loved it as a kid but when I tried to rewatch it recently it bored the hell outta me...

If you're talking about Legend then I have to disagree. This movie did not hold up well for me. I loved it as a kid but when I tried to rewatch it recently it bored the hell outta me...

hmm..thats exactly what I was sayin in my post.

I think Breakin 2:Electric Boogaloo is the worst movie ever made.

Worst ever?

Wow....You need to watch more films. That is not the worst ever, by far.
exactly.
you'd have to be really sheltered to not have seen anything worse than Legend.

Legend isn't even a bad movie. you just don't like it. that says more about your (limited) taste than it does about the movie.

Legend is an awesome movie!!
Very cheesy but with a classic tale and amazing visuals and creature design!!
Legend, Dark Crystal and Krull are beautiful fun movies with a lot of soul, not crap like that Eagle Eye POS...

Transformers was one of the worst movies I've seen recently.

Yeah the first 45 minutes blows goats. I almost walked out...

hmm..thats exactly what I was sayin in my post.

LOL, that'll teach me to read, post and work all at the same time. My perception is WAAAAY off today. LOL... :banghead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back