The Worst film ever . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that is a ____ing puppet. There is only ONE CGI shot in the film. Just one. and it's where the Alien head cracks.
Fail to the highest degree of fail.

Yes, that is a ____ing puppet. There is only ONE CGI shot in the film. Just one. and it's where the Alien head cracks.
Fail to the highest degree of fail.

I dont know, there were a lot of scenes where they show the full alien walking and it looks like complete Sh___ it doesnt look like a puppet,
YESI am aware there is a puppet in some of the head scenes, but if the whole movie is using a puppet then they failed even worst because they made the older movies (Alien and Aliens) looked a hundred times better,
there are times the alien in alien3 looks so Bad its laughable,
the fact that you guys are saying that the whole movie there was a puppet makes this even a worst movie, since it looked like crap

I dont know, there were a lot of scenes where they show the full alien walking and it looks like complete Sh___ it doesnt look like a puppet,
YESI am aware there is a puppet in some of the head scenes, but if the whole movie is using a puppet then they failed even worst because they made the older movies (Alien and Aliens) looked a hundred times better,
the fact that you guys are saying that the whole movie there was a puppet makes this even a worst movie, since it looked like crap

It's a puppet (maybe a rod puppet, I think) that was digitally inserted into the movie.

I think the trade off to having a sequel to ALIEN that featured many Xenomorphs instead of just one was a "no brainer" for the Studio.

Unfortunately it did open that door to having the Xenomorphs as a infestation in later pictures. When AVP & AVPR came out I was actually sick of the "Alien" creature. They became more annoying than interesting only because there was nothing else they brought to the story.

Alien 3 was a huge let down for me back in the day watching it in the theater. But through time it has become a fine wine....much better with age.
I see it as the Artsy one of the bunch and I prefer the Assembled version.

I also have no problem with the "New Born" Alien 4. I thought it was a great design!!!

I think the trade off to having a sequel to ALIEN that featured many Xenomorphs instead of just one was a "no brainer" for the Studio.

Unfortunately it did open that door to having the Xenomorphs as a infestation in later pictures. When AVP & AVPR came out I was actually sick of the "Alien" creature. They became more annoying than interesting only because there was nothing else they brought to the story.

Alien 3 was a huge let down for me back in the day watching it in the theater. But through time it has become a fine wine....much better with age.
I see it as the Artsy one of the bunch and I prefer the Assembled version.

I also have no problem with the "New Born" Alien 4. I thought it was a great design!!!

the newborn makes me nauseous, im not even joking, I cant look at that thing without getting sick, looks so gross

It's a puppet.

this was not a puppet, the puppet was used on close up shots, but when the alien walked around and was shown full body it was horrible special effects

621679-alien3_cg.jpg

Looks fine for the time it came out. :dunno

worst film I have ever seen: The Fear. DONT WATCH IT, trust me on this.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Fear-Eddie-Bowz/dp/B00004ZESE/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1339476093&sr=1-1&keywords=the+fear+dvd[/ame]

I would also like to nominate anything with Adam Sandler in it.

Cant even get through the trailers for Adam Sandler films. I often look away from the screen.

what pissed me off is that they use good old songs and then those songs are tainted, thats what happened with Jack and Jill, I hear this song now on the radio and feel nauseous again, :pow
[ame]https://youtu.be/tl9yP_llY8s[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/tihG_2BSUqg[/ame]

My friend rents this one night on ppv and let me tell you it was the worst movie I have ever seen.

they made millions and the movie only cost 1000 bucs to make.

Anything that Jason Friedberg has made. The man has single handedly made a mockery of both the parody genre and cinema in general.

And to think some people actually like those films......

Anything that Jason Friedberg has made. The man has single handedly made a mockery of both the parody genre and cinema in general.

And to think some people actually like those films......

yeah those people scare me, how can they like that, I Know I know the saying different strokes to different folks, I know is close minded thinking, but, there are standards, seriously..

I remember talking to a friend at work, and he was telling me how he saw the funniest movie the other day, how he laughed so much and that he bought it on dvd, he couldn't remember the name of it, so we went to his car and it was... Disaster movie.. I was like :duh
I didn't say anything to him, and he told me how this happened and how they made fun of people and how it was hilarious and how I should check it out...I was just wondering about it, comedy is subjective, and stuff like Jackass makes Me laugh, but those movies like Disaster movie are just really dumb jokes, they dont even try, is like they do bad movies on purpose

Why put all tge blame on one of them. Theres two douches involved :lol

sometimes I wonder what's going on, like, are those movies made to give people jobs? like what's the real reason behind those movies, there is obviously an ulterior motive

Back