The World Will Now Know The Grey Hulk!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!!!!!!

Hulk-10.jpg

Me and my Grey Hulk are very happy!! :D :D :D

SolidLiquidFox said:
179 people just cheered.

That said, I hope they start off with a grey one and then evolve the transformation to classic green.
Dude lov your sig!!!

SolidLiquidFox said:
179 people just cheered.

That said, I hope they start off with a grey one and then evolve the transformation to classic green.
:lol What he said! ^^^

Love the new sig and Avatar Jose!! Not you P!!!:D

Oh heck yeah. I have always wanted to see Mr. Fixit in the big screen :cool:

SolidLiquidFox said:
Thanks. Less than 2 weeks. Got my IMAX tickets for Friday afternoon at Ft Lauderdale!!! :D
That's how movie Venom should have looked...instead we got some freak with a small head. :monkey2 Terrible design in my opinion.

dang i need to get me a green one, i've missed having a hulk since i sold my grey one after dropping the Marvel line. i think it's o.k. if i have a hulk and cap though.

SolidLiquidFox said:
179 people just cheered.

Wouldn't that be 229 people (less those that have both)??? :rotfl

SolidLiquidFox said:
Thanks. Less than 2 weeks. Got my IMAX tickets for Friday afternoon at Ft Lauderdale!!! :D
wICH ONE THE Blockbuster one!!! if so what time are you going?

TOE said:
Oh heck yeah. I have always wanted to see Mr. Fixit in the big screen :cool:

Don't get too excited....this idea was thrown around even during Bana's reign as Banner. Avi wanted Hulk in Hulk 2 down in South America to be Grey, he explained that the idea behind it was that after Banner's experiences in Hulk 1 that his mutation changed causing a more intellectual Hulk (Mr. Fixit) and that Hulk would rage throughout until the end when his inner rage took over changing back to Green. Then he said when they were looking to retool that the Incredible Hulk would be closer to the original source material a grey Frankenstein styled Hulk, more of a beast than a rage.....not to mention if they stick to source Hulk turned to Hulk at night not when angry....

If we see Hulk Grey that won't be a surprise but don't count on Mr. Fixit probably look towards something like Tim Sale's Hulk: Grey as the inspiration....

Back