The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad they moved this game, I am still having fun exploring Inquisition, by the time it comes out I should be ready to move on!

Geralt looks different in the face, and I don't just mean the beard or his hairstyle - they made him a little more manly, rugged and I kinda don't like it. That said, looking forward to the game. It kinda looks like Dragon's Age and that's not a bad thing

THATS what I wanted to see :woo :clap

Awesome CE :clap but I got the PS4 version :( want those cards now :gah:

or I mean the PC version :D..... and the XB1 version is still available on Amazon UK..... meh I'll grab em on eBay

Last edited:
Can't wait to get the PS4 Collectors edition.
Don't really care about whatever differences of each edition ....just want that Witcher statue !!

Ugh, why did they the make cards and the cloth map exclusive to the Xbone edition? :slap A good majority of Witcher fans were playing the first game on PC long before Witcher 2 was even ported to the 360. I just got into the series last year, but this doesn't seem right.

I have the PC LE on preorder with Amazon.

Ugh, why did they the make cards and the cloth map exclusive to the Xbone edition? :slap A good majority of Witcher fans were playing the first game on PC long before Witcher 2 was even ported to the 360. I just got into the series last year, but this doesn't seem right.

I have the PC LE on preorder with Amazon.

Same. I was thinking of switching to get the cards but I bet they will be on eBay

Yeah, I'm custom'd out at the moment, but that looks awesome. For now, I'll just settle for the gryphon statue that comes with the LE.

Yeah, I'm custom'd out at the moment, but that looks awesome. For now, I'll just settle for the gryphon statue that comes with the LE.

I hope the statue looks as nice as the pictures. The last time I got a statue with a game (the Joker statue from Arkham Origins), I ended up selling it because it turned out really ugly.

Yeah, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The unboxing statues look good enough, so let's hope its the same with the statues that get shipped.

Full 4K screenshot:
The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_War_ravaged_these_lands,_nobody_lives_here_anymore.png

Back