"The Witch" Cheerleading Tryout Buffy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoda Man

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just something I thought I'd share. I'm a big collector of Buffy and Sideshow and used to customize as well. I took a long time off from customizing to focus on school, but over winter break I decided to dabble in it again just a little bit. I have a ton of unfinished and in-progress pieces from when I took a break back around 2008, and the first one I got around to was "The Witch" Buffy. I did the sculpt about 3 years ago using Sideshow Buffy parts, and just got around to painting it this week.

She's in the 12" scale and is my first full figure of this size. She's based on the scene at the start of the episode when Giles questions her decision to tryout as a cheerleader, and she's shrugging her shoulders while raising her eyebrow in a toying/playful manner. I used Sideshow parts from the Buffy line and sculpted the rest.

dsc09091ox.jpg

dsc09083g.jpg

dsc09082w.jpg

dsc09086r.jpg

dsc09088r.jpg

dsc09094ek.jpg

Awesome OOAK! Isn't this on eBay now? Do a search for "buffy cheerleader ooak".

Thanks for all the kind words! I know it's not perfect but it's just nice to finally make a custom again.

Awesome OOAK! Isn't this on eBay now? Do a search for "buffy cheerleader ooak".

Yes, I listed her last weekend and the auction ends today. I'm selling off a couple of items to gauge whether there's still interest in customs and to see if I will be able to financially support my hobby

Back