The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF it develops lol

tumblr_lz6pqtY3BK1qml151.gif

Negative. While the only piece I have so far is Faith... Idk, just not really digging that Willow.

Negative. While the only piece I have so far is Faith... Idk, just not really digging that Willow.

I was hoping I fulfilled my good deed for the week. :( I remember somebody looking for the Ex...just can't remember who.

Willow (both versions) are officially sold out from Sideshow. I'm glad to hear that they're moving the stock. Hopefully, it will help keep the line alive.

If they are all sold out on Sideshow's site, I know of a few others places that have the regular in stock. So if anyone is ever looking, let me know.

wonderful statue, as and Faith, sorry that was not released Cordi or Fred...
30339696axr.jpg

30339697cxs.jpg

30339699Jrv.jpg

30339700kln.jpg

30339701bqC.jpg

Hey guys, on the fence about getting one of these but I'm a stickler for symmetry and am dying to know what it would look like amongst my Spike 12" Sideshows, on and off (if possible) the base. Hoping the size difference doesnt make it stand out like crazy and seem like it doesnt fit the rest of my collection, but I need a Willow! Would anyone be able to take a photo of theirs next to a 12" buffy figure? I'd be really grateful! Thanks guys

Hey guys, on the fence about getting one of these but I'm a stickler for symmetry and am dying to know what it would look like amongst my Spike 12" Sideshows, on and off (if possible) the base. Hoping the size difference doesnt make it stand out like crazy and seem like it doesnt fit the rest of my collection, but I need a Willow! Would anyone be able to take a photo of theirs next to a 12" buffy figure? I'd be really grateful! Thanks guys

I sold mine a while back but I don't think it would look right next to a 1/6th figure.

Aah that's a shame. Hoping that qmx does a buffy line with a decent Willow after their recent Malcolm Reynolds 12", which is fantastic. Don't imagine Sideshow will be revisiting Buffy anytime soon eh?

I'd love to get that green shirt painted to resemble the sky blue one she wore in Lover's Walk, make her a lil more Willow-y, then I don't know, maybe cut her off below the knee and attach her to the base to make her fit with the 1/6 figures? An expensive figure for that sort of customization though... And even then it might look strange.

Ah no worries, but with Willow being my second favourite character in just about anything I think I still have to have her :) would you consider selling yours since its in storage Chap?
How much do these go for these days? There is one on ebay at the moment for $450 (Australian dollars), could anyone here beat that? Rather but from a fan than a store anyway :)

Ah no worries, but with Willow being my second favourite character in just about anything I think I still have to have her :) would you consider selling yours since its in storage Chap?
How much do these go for these days? There is one on ebay at the moment for $450 (Australian dollars), could anyone here beat that? Rather but from a fan than a store anyway :)

Not wanting to part with mine....yet! But I'll keep you in mind. I think her prices vary, but I saw one the other day in the U.S. sell for $200-ish.

I dropped you a PM with a few pieces that you might be interested in tho.

This abomination resurfaces. I have hated Sideshow ever since this was released. It still disgusts me in its crass objectification of Willow as a sex object and complete disrespect for her character.

Back