The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see such a difference between the statue and this outfit from the series?
buffy206_0550.jpg

OK it's not the same, but it was sexy.

It's not just the outfit(which is very unusual for Willow, not something she's like to wear one can assume), it's that she looks so comfortable in it. In that episode she was very uncomfortable with herself and that outfit, but here she seems comfortable with it.

Wrong outfit, wrong pose. According to me anyway.

____

And kudos to whoever that did that photoshop work a few pages back. She looked better with a shirt and less make up. One day when I can afford it without having to eat noddles for a month, I will probably buy her and have her re-painted.

Has anyone else picked this piece up afterwards? Any more reviews or comments? I'm going to buy some shoes like Willow's, lol. I really love them. OR I'll just paint the stripes on my kswiss red. Haha...no I wont do that.

Has anyone else picked this piece up afterwards? Any more reviews or comments? I'm going to buy some shoes like Willow's, lol. I really love them. OR I'll just paint the stripes on my kswiss red. Haha...no I wont do that.

I've been following Ebay (not a lot, but enough) and I haven't seen an Exclusive at all. I'm really surprised. The regulars can be found at a good price, but no Exclusives in sight.

I love mine. Miles better than the Buffy piece, IMO.

Looking good!

This is such an awesome piece. I've always loved the PFs, but this one, in particular, gives those a run for their money.

woohoo, my first Buffyverse statue arrived :)

sideshow_willow_DSC_6482.jpg

sideshow_willow_DSC_6485.jpg

Faith has been in pre-order for ages now. It's time she's released.

She looks great!!! Question for you guys that have her. Is the spellbook and skull a piece that just rests on the base and you can place anywhere? Or, is it pegged in a certain spot?

That actually looks pretty cool with Willow on Faith's base. I didn't like the Willow statue at first but she's kinda growing on me. I still think she woulda looked better with faded jeans and a Dingoes Ate My Baby t-shirt.

I think they should have done a Willow from the later seasons, she was a bit darker and would have worked in better with the other statues. This Willow seems like high school Willow to me, even then she's kind of out of character.

That actually looks pretty cool with Willow on Faith's base. I didn't like the Willow statue at first but she's kinda growing on me. I still think she woulda looked better with faded jeans and a Dingoes Ate My Baby t-shirt.

A 'Dingos' shirt would have been awesome!

I think they should have done a Willow from the later seasons, she was a bit darker and would have worked in better with the other statues. This Willow seems like high school Willow to me, even then she's kind of out of character.

I agree about the look. I still love this piece, but yeah, as more of the later pieces are added to the collection, she stands out more and more. It's primarily because of the color palate I think. She's still a great piece, but a darker look may have been more fitting, as I watch the line develop.

I agree about the look. I still love this piece, but yeah, as more of the later pieces are added to the collection, she stands out more and more. It's primarily because of the color palate I think. She's still a great piece, but a darker look may have been more fitting, as I watch the line develop.

IF it develops lol

Back