The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I still don't have mine yet :monkey1, I'd have a hard time imagining that it is better than the Throne. That is still one of my top five favorite Sideshow pieces.

But, we'll see how I react when mine gets here (hopefully this week :impatient:).

You don't have to imagine it if you don't want to... lol. If some people think a freckle faced teenager wearing a high school backpack is a more striking piece than a no-nonsense slayer daringly sitting on a demonic looking chair with her slythe, so be it.

IMO, the throne is the far more imaginative piece. Some fans just get seduced by the newness of things. They likely completely forgot that they trashed the Willow piece just a short time ago. And, in a few months time, they'll completely forget that they said they preferred the Willow over the throne and get right back on board the throne bandwagon again.

:)

Finally, here's Willow!

Willow1.jpg

Willow2.jpg

Willow3.jpg

Willow4.jpg

Willow5.jpg

Willow6.jpg

Willow7.jpg

Willow8.jpg

Those are super! This statue looks great but i still think Buffy on the throne is better. :)

The throne may be more imaginative, but what we're going with here is a better paint app, and just an over all better sculpt job.

The sculpt does look indeed look better but i'm not sure the paint app is better! Looks about the same in those pics, but i guess i'll find out when i get mine. :)

Last edited:
The sculpt does look indeed look better but i'm not sure the paint app is better! Looks about the same in those pics, but i guess i'll find out when i get mine. :)

Jay, I didnt know that your ordered this one?!?!? Ski used to be my best bud on here, but you just took his place! :lol

Congrats! Did you have the Throne as well? I don't remember seeing your pics. And when you do take pics of Willow, remember one thing. Do NOT make my pics look bad. Overexpose your photos. Use bad angles. Do whatever you want. Just don't show me up. :lol j/k

I know that one had to definitely convert because I had two on my account. 2 exclusives. There was an error when I ordered because I put one through online, but the site was freezing, and then I called it in. Both went through. So I called closer to the time it shipped to cancel 1. So someone got an ex from the waitlist.

Just got the email mine will convert wednesday. So potential thanks lol.

Jay, I didnt know that your ordered this one?!?!? Ski used to be my best bud on here, but you just took his place! :lol

Congrats! Did you have the Throne as well? I don't remember seeing your pics. And when you do take pics of Willow, remember one thing. Do NOT make my pics look bad. Overexpose your photos. Use bad angles. Do whatever you want. Just don't show me up. :lol j/k

I do have the Throne and i love it! :hi5:

My Willow finally arrived! I gotta say, it's true what everyone says. It is a truly beautiful piece and the pictures don't do her justice. The issues everyone seems to be having with her are not that serious. Sure, the choice of colour for the lips is weird, but it doesn't stand out so much in person, believe me. Aside from that, the paint app is amazing. And it such a beautiful sculpt! Everyone who is hesitant about buying the piece, go order her, you won't be disappointed at all.

Last edited:
she arrived last week here too :)
.. and first it was like

7143524.jpg

7143526.jpg

7143531.jpg

7143532.jpg

7143542.jpg

but now..
7193581smashed.jpg

hope we get the exchange soon, there was something wrong with the paint application on her legs

just a body replacement
got a confirmation that I can keep all the other parts and accessories

I can see the paint issues from your photo. Sorry that happened. :( I better check mine over, lol.

Back