The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She ships next month and next month is here in 1 day! :rock

We'll all have to keep updated. Please post pics the minute you open her.

She ships next month and next month is here in 1 day! :rock

We'll all have to keep updated. Please post pics the minute you open her.

And on a side note, do you say before which part of June she ships?

I'm hoping we get an early shipping notice. :pray:

Hey guys, you remember I placed a waitlist reservation after ordering Faith ?!

Well, she converted a few days ago and I just paid the NRD...:woo

Exclusive Willow is coming home :rock :naughty
...now I just have to figure out how to pay for her :lol
x :wave

That's wonderful news!!! You gotta love how ssc puts them as sold out to make you panic and get on the waitlist. I believe there are a lot that will convert because they are not really sold out.

But seriously, awesome news shell. I think you'll love her.

Yeah I think that's quite a sneaky tactic but I bet most companies do it.
I only decided to get her when I got Faith cos I thought Red would go very well with her as the likeness for both are incredible.
To be honest I wasn't that bothered 'bout the Exc with Willow but since I saved so much on Faith with my RP's I just thought I would try. If it didn't convert I'd just get a Reg Willow from elsewhere.

These are officially my first Buffy collectables :rock
So when is Willow due for release please?, it must be soon.

Thanks BG :duff
I must admit to being very excited about this line :rock :clap
x :wave

I would have thought sooner, but I guess not. These always seem to take so long. Then again, any faster and I may not have the funds. Who knows.

Item Name: Willow Statue - EXCLUSIVE

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

7/25/2011 $67.49

:( I hate this.

I know. I got that too and I shouted out 'Noooooo! I hate this!" yeah, it's really a big let down. Thanks Sideshow!

I just received the Willow processing notice !!!!

28 days and counting. Hopefully, they give us an option to charge out early!

Back