The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chap, I do not think there will be any issues selling Faith out. (that sounded bad) because she's so much more amazing! And fans are Faith freaks, too. Not that we don't love our Willow. Cause I like Willow better, but Faith, too has a strong following. And whether she's sexy, or bad ass, they can't miss on the sculpt because Faith was so many things.

Last edited:
Chap, I do not think there will be any issues selling Faith out. (that sounded bad) because she's so much more amazing! And fans are Faith freaks, too. Not that we don't love or Willow. Cause I like Willow better, but Faith, too has a strong following. And whether she's sexy, or bad ass, they can't miss on the sculpt because Faith was so many things.

That did sound Bad Christine :naughty :exactly: :goodpost:

I saw her pre-paint and she was spot on. I can only hope that in person she looks just as amazing. :wink1:
Sweet :hi5:
x :wave

Chap, I do not think there will be any issues selling Faith out. (that sounded bad) because she's so much more amazing! And fans are Faith freaks, too. Not that we don't love our Willow. Cause I like Willow better, but Faith, too has a strong following. And whether she's sexy, or bad ass, they can't miss on the sculpt because Faith was so many things.

Yeah I don't think they can go wrong with Faith really. She can be as sexy with as much attitude as they like really cos that's how she was, that was her character, with the exception being when she re-appeared in the last series I don't think she was as arrogant then.
In general she knew she was hot and sexy and acted like it, just like she knew she was strong and it gave her a superiority complex (imo), so if they can grasp all that in the statue then firecracker will indeed be just that :rock
x :duff

Last edited:
Order summary for mine says, "shipping soon?" I didn't expect it would be this month. Does that seem right?

Don't go with what the summary says. That never seems to be accurate. I have placed preorders and right away it says "Shipping soon" and doesn't ship for 6 months.

Mine also says that, it could be accurate but I wouldn't give my hopes up for it shipping in the next couple weeks. It will at least be a month out I bet, if not more.

Don't go with what the summary says. That never seems to be accurate. I have placed preorders and right away it says "Shipping soon" and doesn't ship for 6 months.

Mine also says that, it could be accurate but I wouldn't give my hopes up for it shipping in the next couple weeks. It will at least be a month out I bet, if not more.

That is probably true. They haven't charged me yet. I never noticed before. Usually I don't check the summary but I just happened to sign into my account to check the payment method.

That is probably true. They haven't charged me yet. I never noticed before. Usually I don't check the summary but I just happened to sign into my account to check the payment method.

Yea we should see a warehouse email first to let us know, usually like 20-30 days when they will get them. Then another week or 2 after that date we get processing.

I think we'll see her closer to May. Which is somewhat okay with me. I say somewhat because I have ms. marvel and she-hulk charging now, and I don't need a third on my plate at the moment.

Oh I know! In a couple of days I get charged my second payment which leaves one more then her arrival. Kind of feels like we've been waiting forever. But I feel like it will be much worse with Faith.

Watching all the old Buffy reruns from Season 1 on Much More Music has got my interest back... I am so tempted to start this line now. Damn my renewed interest in this show!

Back