The Will Smith slaps Chris Rock thread - plus Sam Jackson gets his Oscar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It literally was a bonus feature in the Bluray lol
Imagine making an ass of yourself in front of the world over a joke that compares your wife to someone cool. :cuckoo: GI Jane, Alien 3, V for Vendetta, Fury Road, Black Panther. None of those would be an insult.

I see that people are renaming the event "the simp heard around the world," lol. What did it even accomplish. I'd never even heard of August Alcina before last night and now he's a household name. Way to go Will!

Imagine making an ass of yourself in front of the world over a joke that compares your wife to someone cool. :cuckoo: GI Jane, Alien 3, V for Vendetta, Fury Road, Black Panther. None of those would be an insult.

I see that people are renaming the event "the simp heard around the world," lol. What did it even accomplish. I'd never even heard of August Alcina before last night and now he's a household name. Way to go Will!
Dude he’s getting trashed hard core everywhere lol

He might’ve even ruined his kids career good luck with that MCU roll you wanted lol

3F5A66D0-4D06-413F-B931-23BBF3D64250.png

There are people on the interenet defending all sorts of nonsense, even what Hitler did.

There's someone for everyone.
The surprising thing is, Hitler did literally everything wrong. Hell man, at least simp for Mussolini's massive jaw. Whenever I see a Balkan NeoNazi, I am reminded that there are people even stupider than the Twitt- Well... Different kinds of stupidity but about equal in measure, you know?

Real Patricians are NappyStans.

I'd buy this 1/6th dolly!

You know Will Smith is still in bad right now, wallowing about how he ruined his Big Night and 1st Oscar win.

Wait until he sees all the memes that will be spilling out of this moment for the rest of time.

If he thinks the Jada revelation was bad, he ain't see nothing yet.
His big Oscar night will forever be remembered for not the Oscar :slap

I wonder, though. We don't have footage of the Smiths right after he laughed at the joke. Now of course, we assume Jada gave Will a "you gonna do something about that?" look. But consider the following: after the joke, Rock stuttered around a bit and said "Come on, that was a nice one!" This could've been a callback to the fact that he's ribbed Jada in the past. Alternatively, it could be an implication that there were way worse jokes to make at their expense and they all knew it. Maybe that's what he was about to say after the slap ("I could...").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back