The Will Smith slaps Chris Rock thread - plus Sam Jackson gets his Oscar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny part is if Will n Jada hadn't reacted that way it would have been a trite, outdated joke peeps woulda rolled their eyes at and subsequently forgotten for all eternity

Now there's no escaping it

eaEPVu3N9iBO.png

Will Smith Resigns From Academy Membership

Apparently he refuses to remain in an organization that would have him as a member lol...

YOU CANNOT FIRE ME I QUIT

Thats all this is. He knows whats coming, and its less humiliating to leave before the inevitable kicking out.

Enjoy your self-induced exile, Will Smith!! Never ceases to amaze how stupid celebrities can be about actions that might impact the whole rest of their careers.

YOU CANNOT FIRE ME I QUIT

Thats all this is. He knows whats coming, and its less humiliating to leave before the inevitable kicking out.

Enjoy your self-induced exile, Will Smith!! Never ceases to amaze how stupid celebrities can be about actions that might impact the whole rest of their careers.
It was a brilliant strategic move (by his agents and lawyers) - make him look like he's making amends when in reality all he loses out on is no longer being one of the 10,000 Academy members who vote on the Oscars.

wWXxRii.png

But wow, didn't see this bombshell coming...

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

BLM by White people. Sounds like a fragrance.

Do the Oscars epitomize anything but Elitists? The same elitists who say they don't like elitists.

I can see the signs now...

Elite
Lives
Matter

It was a brilliant strategic move (by his agents and lawyers) - make him look like he's making amends when in reality all he loses out on is no longer being one of the 10,000 Academy members who vote on the Oscars.

wWXxRii.png

But wow, didn't see this bombshell coming...

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

Juicy was just assaulted by Will Smith and Kanye West. They were both wearing maga hats. If he can't get justice this time then what's it all for? Maybe he can get Whoopi to sponsor the airing of grievances.

RTX6EQS0-1024x681.jpg

Last edited:
E. Controversial Topics (Religion and Politics). Because they are so detrimental to the cohesion of any community, we do not allow the discussion of political/religious views, religious/political figures, or social issues that will inevitably draw members into a heated debate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back