The " We're Schmucks for Timber" club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you irish, however, i don't want to regret not orderring it later. I might remove myself from the list at a later date, but as of now, i'm in.

I'm out... :lol

Although, remember as there is no exclusive you could always get this for less from a retailer.

I'm in. All this stuff is overpriced in the grand scheme of things. Comes down to me wanting Timber in my Snake Eyes-Storm Shadow display.

This will be on ebay for a fraction of the price, why would it hold any value, Timber??

Man!! Seriously!!
That's a rip-off!!
Previous SS Environments cost about $40.00...
even the SW creature pack was around that...
this should cost about $60.00 tops... wow...

Um.... No, actually previous enviroment pieces where above $40.

Although I really like SSCs sculpt, another decent 1/6 wolf will present itself in time I'm sure. The more I think about it I just don't have a need for the outpost itself, and space would definitely be a factor in there as well.

That said, an environment piece can't/won't kill the Joe line. That's not how these things work. If sales are poor the only effect it could have is delaying the release of another environment. The figures themselves are safe.

add me to the list. i ordered. i figured it would cost as much as the figure or more. i dont care. i want this piece and i want to support the Joe line as much as possible. and yes, we're all crazy for ordering this.

I ordered. 130 bucks....yea thats too much but the Joe line is my focus so i'm in.

:lol That is brilliant. Seriously. I'm tempted to make that my new signature quote.

I aim to please.

I am disappointed though I as feel forced into getting the environment to have a representation of timber. If I find a wolf in scale that looks just as good then I will probably cancel this.

I went for a custom, real fur Timber, at a lower price, so this was a pass for me.

But, had I not, i too would have been a schmuck for Timber :)

I have a "tentative" order placed because I'll probably come to my senses when it's about to ship and cancel.

I had hoped they'd go some amazing route and make a posable Timber using the Hot Toys technology with the bendable skeleton in the rubber material or whatever they used on the Rambos and such. That I would have paid $50 -$80 for alone but alas....I get this:
3105289729_98bd4c055d.jpg

......a brick wall for $140.

I'm not one to condone piracy in any way but you know how those guys in the Chinese factories pump out bootleg Star Wars,Transformers,etc. toys to put on ebay? They are going to make a killing on ebay if SSC doesn't keep that Timber mold under lock and key.

It definitely would have been cool if they just released an "animal pack" with Timber, Junkyard, Polly, and Freedom available for purchase as a group.

Back