The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got the DCD Deluxe Comedian with my hotel points. Probably the favorite of my DCD figures, consisting of Green Arrow, Captain Marvel and Aquaman; if only for the fact it is far sturdier than the others. The hands stay on easily thanks to the rubber gloves on the figure and the suit is very impressive and not as cheap looking as the spandex on the others.

It helps that I paid less than $160 for all four of them:rolleyes:,not a one is worth more than $60.

Well, I got the DCD Deluxe Comedian with my hotel points. Probably the favorite of my DCD figures, consisting of Green Arrow, Captain Marvel and Aquaman; if only for the fact it is far sturdier than the others. The hands stay on easily thanks to the rubber gloves on the figure and the suit is very impressive and not as cheap looking as the spandex on the others.

It helps that I paid less than $160 for all four of them:rolleyes:,not a one is worth more than $60.

Yay this thread got dug up again! :banana

anyways, how does your hotel get DC direct stuff? I like this hotel

I think that sculpt doesn't show emotion, because it's based off of the part where he was in prison, probably off of one shot, where he's holding the tray, before pouring the boiling fat/oil onto the guy's face

Yay this thread got dug up again! :banana

anyways, how does your hotel get DC direct stuff? I like this hotel

Holiday Inn Express has a member club, the more you stay the more points you get. I do a lot of traveling with my job so I can trade those points in for straight merchandise, as I did for the 3 iPods I got for my family, or for merchant gift cards, as I did for Amazon which bought me the DCD Comedian. I need to post pics of it here next to the DCD Green Arrow. They're DC's hottest new team....Ammo and Arrows! Love them superheroes with facial hair!

I thought he was one of the "original three" with Hot Toys, but I'm not sure now. I hope they make him because Laurie and Rorschach without him seems wrong.

With Hot Toys making the 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod for the Batman line do you think that they would make Nite Owl's ship Archimedes?
I'd buy one that's for sure :D

I have to admit that NiteOwl II was always my favorite character, more so in the movie. I hope Hot Toys makes him, even though it seems we may only be getting 3 of these figures.

Nite Owl rocked in the movie. I like him in the book, too, but not nearly as much as I did in the film. Patrick Wilson's portrayal of him just worked so perfectly to me.

I'll be really disappointed if I don't get him to pose with Rorschach and Laurie.

I serious doubt Hot Toys will neglect Nite Owl II. That would just be terrible business sense and HT generally makes smart, logical decisions.

It was very shrewd for example to release Silk Spectre II first because it was a) a figure DCD had not done–generating excitement for the line–and b) was a figure which signals the line will be (or is at least intended to be) complete without saying so explicitly.

Female figures tend to sell less well than male ones – I mean Princess Leia can't even sell out for Sideshow – so she would make no sense to release from a profit standpoint if they only intended to do three figures.

Gah - that gives me hope!

I do get what you're saying, seriously. I was very surprised (and thrilled!) when Silk Spectre was announced because she was the one I didn't expect to get but really wanted.

Probably night owl, a mirror of batman. So it would probably to easier to develop since it already has some form of baseline.

Nite Owl rocked in the movie. I like him in the book, too, but not nearly as much as I did in the film. Patrick Wilson's portrayal of him just worked so perfectly to me.

I'll be really disappointed if I don't get him to pose with Rorschach and Laurie.

:lecture Yes exactly!

Nite Owl II was awesome in the movie. He really seemed like a normal guy who just happened to be a superhero. And when he was that superhero he was great too! The jailbreakfight was awesome!

I really hope HT makes him too.

Back