The Walking Dead - comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I agree with Snake. To make this thread really work we should be able to discuss the show as well in relation to the comic, which unfortunately means spoilers for the show.

Ya I agree with Snake. To make this thread really work we should be able to discuss the show as well in relation to the comic, which unfortunately means spoilers for the show.

Goes against the whole purpose the thread.

Keep things civil.

If you don't want to know spoilers from the comic ruining the show for you and vice versa...then I suggest you stay out of either thread.

Thread cleaned.

Thank you Snoopy :duff

Next issue is out on the 11th, can't wait.

We were talking about the comic, if you're only watching the show what are you doing here?

Ok well if your talking about the comic I hate to correct you but tyreese had his head chopped of not Hershel.
You might want to read the whole thing again as your getting the characters mixed up :wave

Keep things civil.

If you don't want to know spoilers from the comic ruining the show for you and vice versa...then I suggest you stay out of either thread.

Thread cleaned.

So we now make a tv show spoiler free comic thread?

Seems very conveluted considering this could have all been avoided with spoiler tags :dunno

So we now make a tv show spoiler free comic thread?

Seems very conveluted considering this could have all been avoided with spoiler tags :dunno

The same deaths happen in the comic as they do in the show, except not by the same circumstances. How exactly do you plan for that to work? If you're watching only the show, and don't read the comic... why bother come here?

Ok I may not have been clear my argument

I read the comic but also watch the show. The show is similar but is different in many ways and I like to watch this as it happens on tv.
As I live in the uk the most recent episode for us will be televised Friday but as Snake lives in the US he has already seen it.

I just think that this thread should be mindfull of other countries and use spoiler tags within a week of stuff happening in the tv show.

This thread already has you in mind.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62811

Why would you come here for talking about the show? The argument still doesn't make any sense.

This is for talking about the comic, no holds barred for spoilers. If you haven't read up to date in the comic, you shouldn't really be in here.

And by the way, there were no spoilers about last night's episode posted in the first place.

So Hershel did not have his head cut off on the show last night then?

Although I was shocked to see them show Hershel's head laying there. In some ways I think Hershel's death was harder to deal with for me than the comic since Hershel had a lot more screen time as a character than he did in the comic.

Seriously it's like having a conversation with a child so I can't be bothered anymore.

So Hershel did not have his head cut off on the show last night then?

Seriously it's like having a conversation with a child so I can't be bothered anymore.

:lol

You still refuse to answer the question on why you come in here and expect it to be spoiler free. If you know about the time zone difference, it's on you. We tend to compare the show to the comic in here. You now know spoilers are in here. Get over it, stop coming in here, life moves on.

Last edited:
Ok I may not have been clear my argument

I read the comic but also watch the show. The show is similar but is different in many ways and I like to watch this as it happens on tv.
As I live in the uk the most recent episode for us will be televised Friday but as Snake lives in the US he has already seen it.

I just think that this thread should be mindfull of other countries and use spoiler tags within a week of stuff happening in the tv show.

Then don't come in here :flag :flag

I had no idea that a Negan figure was coming out. He comes with the Iron :lol

2m6k10h.jpg

Yeah I saw that. Makes me want to try to buy up the comic line, but I know the first few series are expensive now aren't they? The show figures look crappy, but I think the comic versions are pretty spot on. Negan looks great.

Don't post TV show spoilers here :monkey3

Glad to see someone else in here, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself about the newer issues :lol

Back