The Walking Dead and Norman Reedus.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who else believes that Norman Reedus’s character of Daryl Dixon is becoming the most popular character on the series? He plays the younger brother, but the man is 44 years old, I wished I still looked like I was in my twenties when I was in my mid forties. I think before long he’ll be one of the main STARS of the show, so I hope the writers have enough sense not to be stupid and kill him off. He’s got that “guy from our neck of the woods” appeal to him.

Nothing but, He's the only one in the show that hasn't cracked up at some point, and that Rick will leave in charge.

If you need more of a Daryl fix, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct releases tomorrow. It's a prequal to the tv series that follows Daryl and his brother around Georgia.

"The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is a do-whatever-you-need-to-survive first-person action game based on AMC's Emmy Award-winning TV series. The game follows the survivor Daryl Dixon and his overbearing brother Merle on a haunting, unforgiving journey across the Georgia countryside where players will need to tread carefully on this desperate quest, scrounging for food, water, and ammunition to survive against nightmares both living and undead."

I hope it doesn't suck, but we will see. Reviews should be out tomorrow as well.

Yes. A thread just about norman reedus is just what this board needs. :lecture

Compared to some of the other crap I’ve read on this forum over the years, what kind of KY to use, how many times a day someone jerks, if someone’s wife likes it rough and kinds of other junk; I don’t see anything wrong with it.

If you need more of a Daryl fix, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct releases tomorrow. It's a prequal to the tv series that follows Daryl and his brother around Georgia.

"The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is a do-whatever-you-need-to-survive first-person action game based on AMC's Emmy Award-winning TV series. The game follows the survivor Daryl Dixon and his overbearing brother Merle on a haunting, unforgiving journey across the Georgia countryside where players will need to tread carefully on this desperate quest, scrounging for food, water, and ammunition to survive against nightmares both living and undead."

I hope it doesn't suck, but we will see. Reviews should be out tomorrow as well.

Is this an online game, separate game for a game system (if so, which), or a Web episode, or a miniseries?

norman_reedus_03.jpg

Is this an online game, separate game for a game system (if so, which), or a Web episode, or a miniseries?

It's a standalone release for Xbox360, PS3, PC and WIIU. First full release game, by Terminal Reality and Activision.

Here's the Launch Trailer
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdP8j9lm4A0&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdP8j9lm4A0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Oh, I know things. Some major major spoilers. Who wants them? PM me.

They aren't really related to the Daryl talk, so...but anyway....

Back