The Uruk-Hai Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't quite what it once was with the Zerker PF being so damn amazing, so WL'ers don't give up hope; even with an ES of 100. :drink

Quite a few of WL are already converting at 100. IMO, they should have went with the bowsman (also the pillar or battering ram pusher) since that uruk has never seen the poly light of day.

Cancel the Exclusive....gonna stick with full body statue instead of a bust. the saving is going to fund the CM Spiderman :banana

That should make one happy wait-lister...

Did anyone else cancel?

I am having an much more difficult time wanting this after just how well the Zerker PF came out. :confused:

I'm keeping mine. I can never get enough Uruk hai.

Same here. The Berserker and the Swordsman may both be Uruk hai, but they are completely different characters. With an ES of 100 I think those who cancel may regret it some day.

mine will be arriving at around january of next year! 3 months more of waiting, but i'm sure it will be worth it. i also have the berserker pf, and though it's just the regular version, i still love it, great piece! surely this bust will be also.:naughty:naughty:naughty

I cancelled this as soon as i saw that Anakin cloak went up for sale last week and had to have that instead plus i used points so I'm gonna get the cloak for $175 now so im happier with that.

mine will be arriving at around january of next year! 3 months more of waiting, but i'm sure it will be worth it. i also have the berserker pf, and though it's just the regular version, i still love it, great piece! surely this bust will be also.:naughty:naughty:naughty

Yeah, I plan on getting the bust and placing him with my Berserker PF as a companion piece, and then stoping with the LOTR line until SS makes a Sauron PF and the RingWraith PF.

Sorry to change the subject but I would like to know more about this Mouth of Sauron on Steed.

I've followed the thread on it posted here but it lists nothing about price, how to order, and who is producing it.

Can someone PM me and give me some info?

Sorry to change the subject but I would like to know more about this Mouth of Sauron on Steed.

I've followed the thread on it posted here but it lists nothing about price, how to order, and who is producing it.

Can someone PM me and give me some info?

me and woodsy are prepared to share your soul if you want to goin the dark side. :devil

pm coming your way.

Not feeling it either. Despite an Exclusive, this Uruk just doesn't seem to have that wow factor that the monster PFs exude. And not for the $199 price.

Back