The Uruk-Hai Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough call on this one, I like all the badguy lsb's so far but this one is much different than those.

Ok well I did too I wonder will the gods smile on me too!! Not hopeful though at 100 pcs....:monkey2

There should be at least a few cancellations due to the PF (the LSB won't be much competition) that is just now shipping, don't lose hope just yet. :peace

I just converted a week or two ago as well. I wait listed the night it sold out. Fingers crossed the final product looks as good as the prototype. This will be my first LSB.

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Uruk-hai Legendary Scale Bust – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 20 Days

To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse

Est. ship weight (US): 27 lbs.

Est. dimensional weight

(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 32 lbs.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Uruk-hai Legendary Scale Bust – Sideshow Exclusive (item #94561) from our The Lord of the Rings collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 20 days.

and here we go.....:uruk-hai

This isn't quite what it once was with the Zerker PF being so damn amazing, so WL'ers don't give up hope; even with an ES of 100. :drink

Got my shipping notice, too. With the impending arrival of the Galactus LSB, I'm really torn as to whether I will keep this or cancel.

My WL converted as well, just as I started PT employment too! I should be able to actually get this (first piece since the Moria Orc PF)!

Back