The Uruk-Hai Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now before Ktjn comes in here with his panties in a bunch, the 'x2' part was in response to LOTRfan's original ':monkey3:monkey3:monkey3' post. It's kinda sad that I have to clear the air before he can derail this thread with his rants about flippers.

Just wanted to clarify...

Now before Ktjn comes in here with his panties in a bunch, the 'x2' part was in response to LOTRfan's original ':monkey3:monkey3:monkey3' post. It's kinda sad that I have to clear the air before he can derail this thread with his rants about flippers.

Just wanted to clarify...

dolph1.gif
dolph1.gif
dolph1.gif

I've had to cancel quite a few pieces in the past month, but with the 100 ES, no way will I be cancelling my exclusive order

I canceled. The PFs are enough for me.
I hope it goes to someone who really wants it for their collection. Only 100 for the Excl. is sweet.

I canceled. The PFs are enough for me.
I hope it goes to someone who really wants it for their collection. Only 100 for the Excl. is sweet.

For flippers, sure. :monkey3 Not for collectors though... :monkey2

And yes, I'm bitter. Due to work, I missed out on BOTH versions... :horror :crying:crying:crying

For flippers, sure. :monkey3 Not for collectors though... :monkey2

And yes, I'm bitter. Due to work, I missed out on BOTH versions... :horror :crying:crying:crying

:confused: You had over a month to order the reg. version before it sold out. Wow, and I thought my 24 hour shifts were long........:google

Back