The Ultimate Zen Room of x_dekin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy macaroni!! Incredible collection sir.. Not only do you have a lot of figs, you have a lot of grails/rare pieces. Specifically jealous of anakin and hellboy... Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your kind words, you have a great collection too

Man, your collection is mind blowing! Those custom pieces are some of the best I've seen. You have a great eye for collecting. Really cool!

Cool! I have the DX07 also, and i would like to know how it was done, can you upload some pictures of the lightsaber only, please :pray:? :lol

6u5aneha.jpg

ruqy3yma.jpg

ahyryheg.jpg

4etupanu.jpg

agytubub.jpg
zyta9azy.jpg

Sorry for the late reply, hope this help understand more on the lite up saber

Kai Studio - Vagabond - Miyamoto Musashi Young Version

muzapaju.jpg

pu6a2eve.jpg

a4e7any7.jpg

uraqyde5.jpg

ehehyna6.jpg

pymeme5u.jpg

tapetypa.jpg

That's one crazy collection. Close to 150 figs there, not counting those figmas & SHF stuff on the side.
And the amount of the amazing custom figures is just beyond words. Superb collection mate.

The Synthetic Human could do out of the world poses... but please keep the mask on at all times :google

That's one crazy collection. Close to 150 figs there, not counting those figmas & SHF stuff on the side.
And the amount of the amazing custom figures is just beyond words. Superb collection mate.

The Synthetic Human could do out of the world poses... but please keep the mask on at all times :google

Thank you for the kind words. Yes Synthetic Human face is quite gory haha.

Back