The Ultimate Zen Room of x_dekin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kai Studio - Vagabond - Miyamoto Musashi

6yrazedy.jpg

uduzy7ym.jpg

edu9ezy2.jpg

3une3a2a.jpg

tazu2utu.jpg

ty8ezuqe.jpg

qevanure.jpg

y6e6u2ys.jpg

6aduzume.jpg

qunyhevy.jpg

gupemebe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an awesome collection.

I really urge you to install some glass doors/windows in front of your shelves to keep it dust free and make it look even nicer.

Maybe a mirror background would make it even better, but not super necessary. That is a bada$$ collection.

That is an awesome collection.

I really urge you to install some glass doors/windows in front of your shelves to keep it dust free and make it look even nicer.

Maybe a mirror background would make it even better, but not super necessary. That is a bada$$ collection.

It is an closed room without any window and air conditioned all the time so pretty much able to keep the dust to minimal impact.

I'm planning to renovate the room to make more glass display as the other side of the zen room are manga shelves; gonna shift those mangas to my private living hehe.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Awesome collection and very nice pictures bro!!!, hey one question how did you light up Anakins lightsaber?

It's a customized saber from DX07 Luke; I don't know how it works, just comes with this tiny accessory and once I pushed in, voila we have light. Very impressive work on that.

Cool! I have the DX07 also, and i would like to know how it was done, can you upload some pictures of the lightsaber only, please :pray:? :lol

Holy macaroni!! Incredible collection sir.. Not only do you have a lot of figs, you have a lot of grails/rare pieces. Specifically jealous of anakin and hellboy... Haha

:horror

Incredible collection! Can you please provide some details on that Hellboy head sculpt?

That hellboy is handmade by Korean Artist Hyun Kim; he was the kid who did Hot Toys The Hulk

Back