The Ultimate Marvel Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it's $1800 for the complete set of 40 with two pieces shipping per month @ $90, right?

I love the art they are using (no Lee, McFarlane, Liefeld, Quesada, insert hot artist of the month crap) and the Doom piece looks real boss but that's a ton of dough for such tiny pieces plus there is ABSOLUTELY nothing rare about 9,500 sets!

I'll pick this up for a couple hundred bucks within the next five years.

Thanks for posting the link though! I do have the stamps and love those!

BB

rich man...

Kind of, I just feel that if you want something so much & you know the cost is within reach then just go for it, we only live once (maybe) I mean it's an awesome collection & I don't want to wait years & prey someone loses their mind & sells it on the cheap!

i believe it will be worth investment

It will be because although there will be 9,500 complete sets 99% of the owners would never sell theirs if they lived another 9,500 years which leaves a small number of people that may sell theirs ten, fifteen years down the line but that's just a maybe, that's when the collection becomes very valuable because in ten years time there will be new keen collectors that know they've missed this collection so when one becomes available they'll pay a fortune because they know it could be years before another set becomes available & someone else may jump in and buy it before them. I've seen it before with old coins, there's coins from a hundred years ago that sell for thousands even though there are thousands of them out there, why?, because although there's thousands of them they're all owned by keen collectors that don't want to sell so when one becomes available new & old collectors that have money to spare & are desperate to add it to their collection will pay big and fast in case they miss out.

Last edited:
Back