Statue The TRON Legacy Quorra Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very disappointed that a Quorra statue was not made. It should had been the first before Rinzler. This whole license was handled wrong. She would had sold like hot cakes....but instead we got 325 Rinzlers.

I wish the leds for rinzler could change color, would prefer blue over orange ;p even if it doesn't really make sense with the pose.

I am very disappointed that a Quorra statue was not made. It should had been the first before Rinzler. This whole license was handled wrong. She would had sold like hot cakes....but instead we got 325 Rinzlers.

There are some people that like Rinzler and the twist. I'm not one of them. But I guess Sideshow or Disney management is.

I wish the leds for rinzler could change color, would prefer blue over orange ;p even if it doesn't really make sense with the pose.

It still could have worked and I probably would have picked him up if he had the blue color and a change of portrait since he did have a similar pose in the flashback scene.

Back