The Thing PF Exclusive Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Pics Ill, thanks for sharing :rock :rock

Still waiting for mine to be processed but he's worth the wait judging by all these pics !!
x :D

I'm assuming my EX will take a while to ship since I ordered it recently via second chance. I stopped logging onto my account to check the status since it seems that they update my account after the item is shipped. I receive the item the same day my account lists shipped -- and my cc doesn't get charged a day or two after I receive my item.

I'm assuming my EX will take a while to ship since I ordered it recently via second chance. I stopped logging onto my account to check the status since it seems that they update my account after the item is shipped. I receive the item the same day my account lists shipped -- and my cc doesn't get charged a day or two after I receive my item.

I'm sure your's will ship before mine or Kit's :rolleyes:

I've already missed my FedEx man twice....DAMN U SIGNATURE THINGY!

...I understand tho u can call ss before it ships to cancel the required sig for orders over $100..

I've already missed my FedEx man twice....DAMN U SIGNATURE THINGY!

...I understand tho u can call ss before it ships to cancel the required sig for orders over $100..

You have to fill out and fax in a form. I do it for all my order over $100.

Well, Loki, IF you lived in the West Coast....

.........I'd be a much happier man right now. But my order still says 'Order Placed'. Why do I get the feeling that this, the X-Men VS #3, and the Speederbike PF are all gonna ship in the same week? :google

Back