The Thing PF Exclusive Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facial expression is great. One question though in the SS pics you could see his tongue and it looked textured.....is that still the case? The mouth looks "narrower" than the promo shots....

Facial expression is great. One question though in the SS pics you could see his tongue and it looked textured.....is that still the case? The mouth looks "narrower" than the promo shots....
Could be the angle of my pics, the texture is there on the tongue and even something that has not been shown in SSC pics, a top row of teeth!! :D

Thanks for posting pics, Ill. I do like the look better on the Exclusive. I just hope we all get the same excellent paint app that you got on yours.

Thank you for the pics. Now we can be sure this is an amazing piece. Any chance we could see more pics of The Thing next to another PF ???...Cap America? ;););)

Last edited:
Thank you for the pics. Now we can be sure this is an amazing piece. Any chance we could see more pics of The Thing next to another PF ???...Cap America? ;););)
Thanks again Bagels, Zooma and Joseph, glad to help so many change their minds about this piece! :rock

Sure I can take pics next to a couple of PF's tonight, last night I was so excited that I just took the one's with the 1:1 bust and I was burnt out after that. :D

Great pictures, The Thing look real good, mine should be coming soon, I very much like your 1:1 Thing bust.:monkey5

Looks good guys I was going to re-order but I heard rumblings about a Thing W/pants not the biker shorts I'm thinking I'd like this version better.

I just can't see how the pants version is going to be any better for my taste. When I was a wee lad, I recall him wearing nothing but trunks! And who wouldnt want to show off your Thing's gams!!! I'd rather see rocky gams, than lycra pants!

Have mine displayed w/ the Grey Hulk.. What A dreamy combination..

What I like most is that I hiked up the leggings a bit to make him more resemble the Thing I'm most familiar w/ and it looks great.

Back