The Thing PF EX, Black Queen CQ EX and Green Goblin PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember the initial reaction was that the in-hand pics showed a really weird orange paint finish, which really drove people away from purchasing this piece. I haven't seen any weird orange Thing PF ever since, so it was probably just an isolated issue or perhaps problem with the camera itself. My thing PF have the correct color, as do any Thing PF you see in people's collection.

-

Just sold my Thing a few weeks ago after having ordered it from Sideshow several years back.

One of the deciding factors was the orange discoloration it had on the inside of his arms and underneath his neck to mid torso. It is a very real issue. Whether it's a defect or not is entirely dependent on the purchaser.

Despite my space limitations and his orange discoloration I still would have kept him had he been solid like the Hulk PF.

It was an excellent sculpt and you can't go wrong should you decide to purchase him.

okay! thanks guys for all of your help! i'm leaning more on the thing.............

go with the green goblin pf, it will be a good display with the spiderman etc..

someone confirmed black queen comiq is 1/5 scale, sideshow is phasing out all 1/5 comiq & focusing on 1/4 for marvel license so definitely dont get this.

the thing looks good but he's not a popular character and not stand alone, really just part of the f4 team, with all 3 other members missing in 1/4 pf, it's not worth getting by himself.

Back